Dottore x Reader ♤

[A/N: Keep in mind I don't really know what this character is like, so I'm using references from other stories.]

Childe, Scaramouche and I had just left the Doctor's lab.

"What a bastard. Y/N, you really didn't know who that was?"
Scaramouche sighed and held a hand on his forehead. Me, on the other hand, was checking my body for something I may have lost in the lab.

"Um... I do now... but, no?" I confusedly shrugged it off and stared at him blankly.

Childe chuckled under his breath, followed by a deep sigh.
"Ah.. best we head back home, then."

I was about to agree, before realising what had gone missing.
"Oh my goodness..."

"What?"

"Everything okay?"

"My vision. He took my vision."

"Shit... go get it while you can, we'll wait here."

"N-No, go without me, I know the way back."

On that note, I snuck back inside the lab. I could hear Dottore's experiments conducting, though I was praying he wasn't trying to make a hilichurl out of my vision or anything like that.

I quietly crept though a small gap in the door and took slow, secure steps closer to the doctor, who was silently writing.

Just as I reached for my vision, Dottore turned and grabbed my wrist tightly, making me flinch.

"Why, hello Y/N..~"

"Eh.. how did you see me coming?!" I tried to snatch my wrist back, but his grip got tighter.

"There is a clean, well-polished cup in front of me. It's common sense." He smirked and picked up my vision before shooting a devious glare at me.

"Now... you must be here for this, correct?" Dottore chuckled, pinning me against the closest wall. I felt my face go red.
"Apologies, but you can't have it... for now, at least."

Our faces were quite close together now. I awkwardly tried to look away, but he just pushed my face back up to look into his eyes.

"Please... don't break it. I beg you. It's very important to me..." My voice threatened to crack. My vision was the only thing keeping me strong and... alive.

"Hm.. I like when you beg. Others don't do that." Dottore laughed and held his face close to my neck.
"Okay, I won't break it, for you~ but I must get back to my work soon..."

"Thank you... thank you..." I took a deep sigh, relief washing over me.
Dottore released my wrists and picked up his ink feather, continuing to write as he did before.

"I must say, Y/N..." He started, "I don't particularly like people with visions, but you're an exception to that. You're not rotten, or spoiled."

"...huh?"

"Heh, you heard me. If it'll make you communicate more, I'll send you back your vision in a couple days. That's okay, I presume?"

"I guess, mhm." I rubbed my wrist and looked at the clock. I'd been in here for fifteen minutes already.

"U-Um... I must get back... Mr. Doctor...?" I cringed at the name.

Dottore put down his pen and walked up to me.
"It's Dottore. Do come back soon, my dear Y/N~" He slightly winked and kissed me on the head. The blood rushed up to my cheeks and I hurriedly left the lab, shutting the heavy metal door behind me.

"Ah... now I have something special of yours to treasure, Y/N...~" Dottore giggled under his breath and held my vision close to his heart.