20 장

Seoul

As usual, when Kim Tae Pyung is in the main office, he will stay behind until night to finish all the pending works. Going through all the documents and drawings that he needs to sign as approval. Hattie hasn't bugged him so far.

No calls and no messages which he feels a bit relieved as he can focus to finish his works without disturbance. His maid said she can't remember the last time Hattie came home because the bedroom is neatly untouched.

To be honest, Tae Pyung doesn't care if she wants to come home or not, it is better if she doesn't because he doesn't have to face her and fight like uncivilized people again in the middle of the night. In fact, Tae Pyung has decided if Hattie is home, he will book a hotel or just sleep at the office. He doesn't want to see her face nor hear her voice either.

Am incoming ringing tone breaks the silence inside his office. Putting down his fountain pen, he picks up the call after checking who is the caller.

"Yeoboseyo, Seung Won Hyung," he greets the man on the other line. Cha Seung Won.

"Are you free tonight or tomorrow night? I need to see you, can you come to Incheon?" said the person on the other line.

Tae Pyung looks at the clock hanging on the wall. It's only 7 pm, he can still manage to drive there. "I can be there in an hour. Tell me where should I meet you."

"Okay," Cha Seung Won ended the line and later text him the meeting place's address.

Cha Seung Won, Ma Dong Seok, Night Courier and some of Ma's men are there inside the cart bar. The bar is owned by one of them so that's where they will gather for some discussion.

As soon as Tae Pyung arrived they pushed a set of envelopes to him.

"What is this?" he asked weirdly looking at a pile of envelopes in a file case.

"It's the shares of Song International Group that we bought for you," Seung Won said while chewing the tteobeokki.

Tae Pyung open the envelope and there's a business registration form with Ace Logistics name on it and it's registered under Cha Seung Won n Seo Jeong Ho.

"Is this a paper company?"

The other 3 nodded.

"Who is Seo Jeong Ho?" he asked about the unfamiliar name and slowly the man next to him, the night courier raised his hand.

"It's my birth name," he answered short.

Tae Pyung had known him for close to 3 years and only now did he know his name. He feels bad about it.

"Sorry, I never asked your name. I call you Jeong Ho now," he fist-bumped with Night Courier. Turning to face the two older men in front of him, Tae Pyung tries to get clarification of the paper company. "So, how is this paper company works?"

Ma Dong Sok put down his beer and begin to explain it. Basically, they will use the company to buy shares and bonds of Song China Group Ltd. They then will liquidate the shares and invest somewhere else. Part of the shares will go to Tae Pyung and they asked him to buy shares in SK Architect and Song Group of companies from smaller shareholders so that he can be the main shareholder. There is a list of smaller shareholders that might agree to sell their shares for various reasons. Debts, need cash for gambling, to pay mistresses and the list goes on. Seung Won also managed to deal with the lobbyist in China to buy the share at a cheaper price. Seems like he still has connections there.