26 장

[BREAKING: HATTIE SONG VISITED A PRIVATE GYNAECOLOGY HOSPITAL WITH IAN YOO? IS SHE PREGNANT? WHO IS THE FATHER?]

Ian who was having breakfast with his boyfriend at the hotel almost chocked his sandwich when he read the new headlines on Nevar. He wanted to check on business news only to be shocked by the latest reveal of Deliver. Just yesterday, he was helping Hattie to come out with a statement when Deliver revealed about her secret affair with Massimo and now they have a new dips on her and it involving him!

His boyfriend, Choi Do Mun are reading the same news on his phone and his face changed as he scroll through it. The smile he gave Ian a few minutes ago diminished and now it was replaced with a face full of question marks.

"Baby, I can explain," knowing that the issue will create misunderstanding between them, Ian tried to talk about it with his lover.

"Okay, explain." He answered short and put his phone on the table. Choi Do Mun is closeted A-list actor. He fell in love with Ian after being introduced by their acquaintance and has keep their relationship well kept from the media. He protected them although they are pretty much an open secret to their society. For two years they are together, Choi Do Mun doesn't mind who Ian befriended as he knows most of his friends are his childhood friends. But, among all Ian's close buddy, Hattie always gets on his bad side. To him, that woman used Ian for her gain and Ian simply can't say no to her. It irritates Do Mun.

"Okay, it's true that I took her to the clinic as she is pregnant but that is not my baby. Don't tell me you think the baby is mine?" Ian rubbed on his boyfriend's forearm as he tried to explain to him.

"I don't know. I have faith in you that you are totally gay, but I can't be sure now because you are so close with her and she is a seductress. She freely can come and go to your apartment which I, your boyfriend needs 3 months to know your passcode. You helped her whenever she is in need, sometimes rushing to her which every time, I questioned who am I to you? I have to rent this hotel to spend a night with you as someone is next door of our bedroom at your place. And now this news. Tell me, how should I believe that you are not lying to me?" Do Mun sounded mad and Ian never heard he is talking in that tone. Between them, Do Mun is the cool boyfriend, the more rational and the one who practised patience more as compared to Ian. Ian is the emotional one. So, when Do Mun pissed off like he is now, Ian know for sure he has been keeping about it for a while and the rumour just turned on the anger button in him.

"Baby, you know me well. How can I be with a woman when I am always the bottom? You should know it better! I only love you and now you question me on my orientation? How could you?" Ian play his card well. He knows how to make Do Mun feel guilty.

Being the older one, Do Mun always gets panicked when Ian is sulky. He loves him so much that the last thing he wanted to do is to hurt him. "I am so sorry, but please understand me. How can I not be affected by this news?" Do Mun put Ian's hand on his chest to show he is not okay with the rumour. "You are so important to me. I am not losing you to anyone, including her."

Ian cupped his boyfriend's face, melted with his words. In their two years relationship Do Mun seldom said affectionate words. He is a man with less of words unlike Ian. Seeing him breakdown and tell how much he loves him, Ian couldn't help but to kiss his lover. They smooch passionately reconfirming their feelings for each other.

"I love you very much, Do-Do. I won't betray us," Ian said as they break the kiss.

Do Mun caressed his lover's face ad smile. "I believe you and forgive you. But, I am not fond of you spending time too much  with her after this. She only brings unnecessary problems to you."

Ian nodded understand. He knows on day he must choose between Do Mun and Hattie as his boyfriend never fond of his bestfriend. The two lovers settled their promise with a loving morning sex.