6 장

[OST] Kyuhun - I don't love you. Focus on the emotion of the songs more than the lyrics.  Play during Tae Pyung scenes to get the right feeling. 

Daegu

Seo Ji Hye is busy looking at her iPad and her brows creased as she scrolled through the device. She is a hardworking lady that her job never ended just in the office. She will continue working at home at night and over the weekend. That is why she is the asset of the company and always nominated as the best staff every year. Like always, she always brings her work home, but if she usually is skimming through her presentation materials, this time she is studying a resume which she got from HR. Son Eon Jin's resume. She just discussed with the manager from the designing department that evening and her counterpart told her that even though it is an intra department movement, she still needs to see the candidate's resume to see if she really fit to work in the team. Ji Hye is so determined to help her staff this time that if she could adjust the resume, she would do, but that will be risky.

"Still working?" her husband, Kim Jung Hyun asked as he came back from the bathroom after washing up and she just nods slightly. "My baby is very hard working. What are you reading?" he gave her a kiss on her cheek.

"One of my staff's resume. I just got it from HR, and I am thinking about how to help her to get a more suitable job that suits her qualification."

"Is the current post of this person is not as per education?" he asked his wife while trying to peek on her iPad.

Ji Hye nods, she sat up and turned to her husband. "Do you remember one of my staff named Son Eon Jin? I think I told about her before."

He creased his brows, trying to recall the name his wife just say it out. "Son Eon Jin, Eon Jin, Eon Jin. Oh, the single mom who works as the inventory assistant? Chae Won-ie noona friend?" She nods. "What about her?"

The two of them always use their time together to talk about their day or other matters that they wanted to share. Being busy working adults, they realized that one of the keys to sustaining their relationship is communication. So, they always share about everything from personal matters, work or even something silly like 'What did I come across on social media'. Both of them talk about their jobs to each other a lot. They will exchange story on how did their day went, about their staffs, sales, shit that happened in the office, so on and so forth. Therefore, Ji Hye could memorize a few of Jung Hyun's staffs' name, and so does he.

"Do you know that she graduated from Yonsei? Bachelor in Interior Design."

Kim Jung Hyun's eyes widen as he heard that. "Yonsei University? The Yonsei University? And what is she doing as your assistant if she graduated from Yonsei?"

"That is because she did not put her tertiary education in her resume."

"Why? She graduated from a top university in the country."

"She said, if she put her real education, she might not be able to get the job as it did not match her. She really needs the job at that time, so she has no option but to 'rigged' her resume." Ji Hye is using her fingers to show the inverted comma sign to her husband. "So, I was thinking to send her to the Franchise Design team so that she can do the work that suits her degree, but I don't know how to explain to the manager about her and her fake resume. If only I can edit her resume that was in the HR database. Or should I just tell HR the truth?"

"No, don't do that." Jung Hyun sighs. "If you change the resume, and was caught by HR not only you will be affected, Eon Jin too because this is the matter of integrity. The same scenario, if you told the design team manager about her education and asked her to take Eon Jin under her team. Don't you think that the HR will be questioned about the transfer and will do a background check on Eon Jin? She will be fired, and it will be bad in her profile because definitely, HR will be labelled her having integrity issues for not telling the truth about her education. So, don't try to edit her resume. It is super risky."