Keep Your Head Up

Vote and Comment💙

"So was that the bad you saw coming? The ladies crashing on your happiness?" No, that was just the tip of the damn iceberg. I thought maybe that had been it but like any category 5....there are more warnings than just a change of the wind. "Let's continue unpacking that then shall we?" .....I had laughed when Derrick explained why our meeting got cut so short. I wasn't losing any sleep over it. That weekend the headlines came. "Headlines?" Yeah, I forgot Derrick was a fucking celebrity. Apparently the media had been digging to see who was making this man all lovey dovey. Derrick was an extremely private man. Someone dropped the ball though.....

"Bitch, look at this PHAT ASS!" Jo exclaimed, as they sat in Melinda's Tesla. Staring at the picture paparazzi had caught of Melinda.

"Look at my fat ass eating." Melinda whined, resting her head on her steering wheel as Jo continued reading.

Multi Billionaire CEO of HDR Inc. Bachelor Derrick Collins Tying the Knot.....Again?!

The bachelor has been noticeably more active on his social media's. His favorite candid silhouettes have always been his signature, but as we know his ex-wife Veronica Ortega heiress of Ortega Steel has been getting cozy with actor Sam Heughan. We've been scouring to uncover the mystery mistress. We thought maybe it was Zoe Saldana. As the two have been seen together back in 2017. Our crew caught up with Zoe and she said this "Though I'm not the woman with his attention, I wish him and his new love the best. He truly is a great man." Who could it be? We searched just to find she was right under our nose the whole time.

Meet 35 year old Melinda Moore

Meet 35 year old Melinda Moore. The new Personal Assistant to our bachelor CEO. Sources close to Melinda clued us into the couple. A romantic case of high-school sweetheart the foundation. Our sources said the two were the best of friends back in high school, and recently rekindled at their class reunion. A fairy tale cliche come true right?

Wrong!

Recently the upcoming inventor of Gayle Force Winds, the battery making moves in the engineering industry, had been in a sort of quarrel with Derrick. Robert Gayle has thrown some accusations out about the CEO. We came to find that Melinda Moore is the soon to be ex wife of Robert. Though separated the questions are raised. Was Mr. Gayle being truthful about the promiscuous ways of Derrick Collins? Or is this a case of lovers scorned? With rumors of an engagement afoot, we've reached out to Gayle who's lawyer refused to comment. We've also reached out to both Mr. Collins and Ms. Moore but haven't received comment from either.

Are congratulations in order?

"Damn, he fucked Zoe?" Jo blurted, getting a glare from Mel.