Threatened

*Vote and Comment on my last chapter Lovelies🥰🥺 . It has been amazing offering you guys a piece of my creative pyscho brain. Enjoyyyyyyy😈😈😈 ~Liz*

As morning rolled around, Derrick and Mel laid in bed for a while. "Are you hungry?" He asked, watching her lay naked and poke her belly. "Yes...........Come on baby. You can do it," she spoke. She had been feeling the baby move since she woke up. She thought that the little one was moving around so much that maybe just maybe Derrick could feel it too. She was hoping today would be the day he finally felt a kick or something. "Don't drive yourself mad trying to force it. Our little one will kick hard soon baby," Derrick voiced. "Ugh but I read the books and they said weeks 18 and 19 are when people would start to feel movement and kicks....... fine," she groaned. He smirked, kissing her forehead. "Come shower with me."

Gladly getting up, the two did their hygiene before preparing to go downstairs. Tossing a dress on the bed, Mel rubbed the back of her neck, a hand on her back. Derrick eyed his bride to be. She was so fucking gorgeous. This pregnancy had her glowing nonstop. He was starting to enjoy the idea of keeping her knocked up. The only question in his mind was how soon was too soon to get her pregnant again after she gave birth? Picking up his phone, he snapped a picture of her standing in front of the window, the sun shining through behind her. Smiling at the photo he decided to post it on his social media.

DerrickJCollins: One Hundred and Eighty Days. Be Still my Beating Heart

I didn't even notice he had took the picture until later

I didn't even notice he had took the picture until later. I can't say I didn't feel special. Apparently Derrick was a very private person but he was willing to share things that involved me. "You were shocked he made the pregnancy known?" Very. I thought he was just going to be one of those celebrities that posts a baby's foot or something. It was a breath of fresh air. I still didn't announce it on my page because bitches are nosey. His post had me floating in a cloud until I remembered what day it was.

"Did you quickly slide into a low point or was it a slow decline?" I think it was slow only because Derrick quickly started doing things to get my mind off of the day. We cooked breakfast together then we took Beaux and headed to the beach. It reminded me of the first trip out of Penn that we took together. Maryland is much colder than California that's for damn sure. We just sat next to the water for a while. Beaux jumped in 1 good time and evidently that was enough for him. He was shivering until we wrapped him up in a towel. We were out there for hours honestly up until it started sprinkling.

Looking around the outdoor of the house Robert didn't see a single camera set up. How careless of wonder boy? He walked around the back end, the sliding back door sealed tight. He was about to have a field day pitching rocks until he walked past a window that appeared to be unlocked based on the type of lock it was. I couldn't get the locks down on the windows. It was so simple but my brain was not working right. Maybe I left one unlocked when I wanted to let the fresh forest air blow through the house and forgot to tell Derrick to lock it?