003

Amelia was lost in her consciousness, as Noē had been protecting her

'It's cold...Cold!'

She awoke in a beautiful sun dress, kneeling down on a field in endless colorful flowers.

Everything was bright and beautiful, except for one thing.

She looked towards it, it's eyes burning into her own.

It was a shadowy black figure, protruding from her mind. Like a virus...

A disturbing smile lingered on the figures face. "What a nice place. It's so warm, and the flowers are lovely. I like it."

It floated over to Amelia, holding her head in its deranged hands.

"This place—Your true name...Would you give it to me?"

It was like she was being sucked right into its claws. She wanted to give in and relax. But she couldn't. Her eyes widened, as the shadow disappeared, and her clothes and the fields started staining an ink black.

It covered her from head to toe. She felt like she was drowning. Drowning..

"Ah..! Ah...!" Her streams of pained cry's, it started to hurt. She was hurting...

'It's being blotted out. My true name...my life...pitch..black.'

She could feel the curse enter her body, as if it was there own. She was helpless. Completely and utterly helpless.

Her physical body was shaking and sweating. Her eyes were open, but she was far from awake.

"Mlle Amelia!" Noē exclaimed, wrapping her in his jacket.

"Please take her to the infirmary." Noē pleaded.

"What are you going to do?" The guard asked.

"Catch the lot who tried to attack her, and find out what this is about."

He stood up abruptly, trying to find the two men.

'Oh...no..' Amelia thought, as she watched her body cling onto Noē, sinking her head into his neck.