017

The fluorescent florid pink littered the top half of the sky, blending in with the cloudy blue on the bottom half

Soft mounds of clouds passed by slowly, acting as a turtle passing through the sky slowly but peacefully.

The fresh air was intoxicating on a bright morning, making the albino sleepy once more.

"It's beautiful here..." Noé muttered, enjoying the last bites of his breakfast while basking in the scenery.

"Hmm, is it?" Vanitas questioned. He sat with a newspaper in his hands, reading the latest things happening around the city.

Noé nodded quietly in response.

"Yes. I once read a book that said Paris was much sootier, and the air was no where near par, so I just assumed..."

Vanitas quickly explained the use of astermite; a substance similar to coal, but better in terms of less pollution.

Noé was fascinated on such a thing. It was able to power cars and airships, act as generators, and still be less dangerous to the nature of the environment.

It was amazing.

A sudden thought he had left unanswered in his sleep popped into his head.

"Vanitas?"

He flipped a page over, humming in response.

"What was all that talk with her switch of weapons?"

Vanitas flexed his eyebrows in thought, trying to make out Noé's words by when he said "her".

"Are you referring to the corrupt angel?"

"Yea, you were saying she previously owned a sword."