004

"Don't move!!"

"Don't move!!"

Noē froze in his stop, hearing the two male cops from behind him.

The orange and blue haired males turned around, sweating profusely.

"Hands up! What were you doing here!? What's all this?" The cops shouted, aiming a gun at the suspects.

"Hey this wasn't our fault." The apricot haired male peeped.

"Your the intruders from the observation room, aren't you!?" A cop shouted, gun still aiming for them.

"Yea..That would be us!" Vanitas muttered.

He stood up, acting like a threat.

"Take my advice—Don't involve yourselves with us. If you do...You'll get hurt—OW!!"

The ceiling crumbled and fell over Vanitas, hitting him in the head with dry wall. His head momentarily dazed out, and in that moment, he fell through the hole in the side of the blimp.

"YOU MO-

The sidekick instantly shut his mouth, realizing his partner falling through the hole.

Noē took stance, and with hesitance, he jumped over, reaching for the male under him.

His eyes widened, watching the majestic blue moon. He was almost pulled into some sort of dream. A maniacal color illuminating from the night. A sight that Noē could never forget.

'A blue moon...'

In that moment, Noē only recall the moments back at home.

———

You're...not afraid of that moon, are you?" Noēs teacher spoke. The teacher was almost intimidating to the younger child.

His doe eyes brightened in the blue moon, bringing a sensation to Noē.

This was his first experience with such a thing...To think there is such a thing as a blue moon...

"Even though that blue light is said to steal vampires powers, and is a symbol of misfortune..." He continued.