021

Vanitas pulled you up by your wrist, gripping your shoulders

"Now is not the time to be sulking around, mon ange! We can finally be together! I've planned so many dates! We can go to a cafe, or maybe a splendid restaurant—"

He was cut off suddenly by that same woman who you didn't recognize.

She smacked the back of his skull, grabbing his collar and bringing his face directly towards hers.

"Can you save those people inflicted with the malomen? The beastias?"

The look on her face was nothing but irritated. She was clearly upset with his sidetracking, and you couldn't help but feel a little guilty for that.

"I can do something."

She narrowed her eyes in disbelief, unsheathing her sword, and turning a complete 180 to face you.

"I haven't seen you accompanying them. Are you with them?"

Her gaze made you feel uncomfortably frozen, but you sucked in a breath, calmly responding;

"No. I just happened to have met them not so long ago.."

By the glare she was giving you, you thought you may as well have been dead to her. What you didn't expect was for her to stick out a hand, giving you a closed eye smile.

"In that case, let's become the best of friends! My name is Dominique, but you may call me Domi."

Her change in expression baffled you, and she caught notice.

"Sorry if I might have gave the wrong impression. I thought you were working with this guy,"

She tilted her head to the side where Vanitas was innocently staring.