007

Noé balled his fists tightly

Eyebrows furrowing and teeth grinding.

"LISTEN HUMAN! It's impossible for a vampire whose true name has been defiled to return to normal!"

"This is exactly the problem with senile old fools who chain themselves to past convections and stop thinking!!"

"You wretch!!"

Noé kicked the count's table, panting heavily.

The servants covered there faces with there's hands, as dust flew everywhere.

Vanitas was clearly sweating profusely, taken aback from Noé's sudden outburst.

The loud noise echoed from the top floor, signaling the citizens attention from downstairs.

"All right. Then let's do this."

Noé's speed caught the attention of the count. He realize he no longer held possession of the grimoire. Noé did...

"The vampires incidents that are the talk of Paris right now...There the work of a curse-bearer as well, aren't they? In that case, we'll capture the culprit and bring them here!"

Noés statement left Vanitas white shocked, seeing as Noé didn't talk much until now.

"Then I'll have him use the power of The Book Of Vanitas right before your eyes! You say you can't trust his word...Or even mine even though I'm of your race. Then see what The Book Of Vanitas truly is with your own eyes!"

The count was beyond irritated. His narrow eyes narrowed even more, and he glared down Noé.

"Very well." He grumbled.

"I'll stay Amelia Ruth's execution by one day—but only one day."

"Thank you very much."

"But sir!"

"Are you certain about this, master parks?"

"It's fine."

"BUWUH?"