019

A/N: Anybody listen to Børns? I've been obsessed with Sweet dreams lately

A/N: Anybody listen to Børns? I've been obsessed with Sweet dreams lately. I beg u to listen to it if u haven't already.

"So! That's why! Also..."

"If there's any among you who presume you might be a curse bearer, step forward!  Don't fright! I, Vanitas, the vampire specialist, will save you!"

.

.

.

.

.

"Kill him!"

"Enough with this stupidity!"

"It's utterly obscene!"

"Kin of the blue moon? Save us? You are what creates curse-bearers to begin with!"

"My my~ I was starting to wonder why the grand hall was sounding so active. Whatever is a human doing here? Not just a human, but a man of all creatures. Humans have the smell of disgrace, I feel my nose may burn off."

"Is that my sister Veronica!? I thought she said she wouldn't be coming today!!" Dominique yelled quite loudly, fidgeting with her dress, and practically gritting her teeth.

"Marquis Machina. Remove this filth that I am baring my eyes on."

The man in what seemed to look like a space suit of some sort, pointed awkwardly at himself.

"Huh? Me?"

"Yes you. You are the one holding these festivities tonight, aren't you?"

He scratched his head, or at least his helmet, mumbling random words.

"Uh, to be frank, this human interests me."