006

The bustled city

The bustled city...

Was all Noé needed to get distracted. His eyes rendered everywhere. Vanitas even had to pull him from a clown, which caught the attention of many others.

They soon arrived at the address that they were given too, as it wasn't much of a walk.

"This is it. The Galerie Valentine."

"Why are you so sad Vanitas...?"

"Because somebody kept disappearing the moment I took my eyes off him!! What are you, a child!?"

After there slight argument, they pranced in, taking in the view of the impulsively huge building.

Many elders walked past them, mixing with the growing crowd.

"The vampire who had us released is here?" Noé questioned.

"Thats right. After the old war, vampires were forbidden to drink human blood, and most of them disappeared beyond the barrier. Even so, vampires still live amongst the human world. There is one appointed by the queen, to keep a watchful eye on vampire activities here in Paris, and to preserve the balance between the human and vampire worlds. That's this man; Lord of the other world, Count Parks Orlock."

Noé was quite astonished by the immense information. It amazes him how complicated the higher ups were. It made him kinda nervous, but he kept it in, as he knew this was a serious matter.

Vanitas tried to make his way towards the big doors, but was halted by two vampires right when he walked in.

They held there sharp long nails at his pulsing vitals.

"Don't move."

They warned.

His classic smirk played on his features, looking down at the male and female guards.

"Mm, Thats quite the welcome. You summoned us you know."

Noé was patiently standing behind, not likening the sort of situation they were found in.