024

"It's tarte tatin!!"

You learned something new at this exact moment, sitting at a table with Luca, Jeanne, Domi, Vanitas, and Noé.

Noé absolutely adored tarte tatin.

There were desserts placed all I front of us, but everyone just watched Noé as he eat like a man who hasn't eaten in decades.

"You see? I told you it's special to him." Dominique spoke up, referring to the joyous Noé who happily enjoyed his dessert.

"Yes! I never thought he'd enjoy it this much! Thank you Dominique!" Luca cheered, delighted that he could be of service to his new friend."

"My teacher occasionally bought tarte tatin in the human word and brought it back as a gift," Noé explained, taking another bite.

"To think I'm eating this once again in Altus Paris!"

"I'm told that another vampire who also likes this tarte brought the recipe from the other world!" Luca informed Noé, entertainer by his joyous mood.

"I don't know if you could consider this as thanks, but...really...thank you for what you did last night. You saved not only my life, but many others there."

You watched Noé make a face of alert, and you wondered why Lucas Thanks put him off.

"I suppose I also have to thank you Noé. You protected master Luca while I was gone, so thank you." Jeanne softly spoke. A smile graced her features as she looked straight towards Noé.

Meanwhile, Vanitas was picking at the sweets on his plate. You figured no one could hate desserts, but you can now say there are people who don't have a knack for it.

"No. No."

Noé shook his head so many times, you thought it would screw right off. Given that he was just thanked for his heroic actions, you would think he would be happy.