008

The girl ran and clung to the older man's coat

"Sensei! Sensei!"

He turned around, a smile displayed onto his masculine features.

"Yes, dear?"

"Are you finished with your work? I want to spar with you already!"

He crouched down, ruffling her (h/c) hair.

"Maybe later. I have some work I still want to finish up."

Her excitement ceased, and she slightly pouted at the man before her.

"You're always working! You don't even tell me what you work on Sensei !"

"Someday you'll understand."

He stood back up, turning around to walk to his office. The forbidden room.

He always kept his work secret, and told her to never go into his office.

Of course, she had a feeling that his name sounded familiar, and that it was a bit off, seeing as he never let her in a simple room, but she obeyed his order.

There would be some days that she would worry for her mother and father.

She had seen some missing posters of herself, whenever she would go grocery shopping.

That being said, she always wore one of  her Sensei's coats that could hide her identity.

Living with him gave her warmth. He would alway cook and tuck her in at night.

He would teach her to fight and protect herself. Even though she was six, she loved fighting and sparing with him.

It was truly something she could never get over. The life she never had. She was finally strong enough. Not weak like how she used to be when they met.

She sat at the dining table, studying some books and other things that Vanitas told her to learn. He was teaching her math right now.

She was gonna start taking notes when before she heard Vanitas muffled yelling.