010

"Master Luca

"Master Luca." Adira knocked gently, her soothing vocal cords ringing through Lucas ears...

"You may enter."

Adira walked in, a gentle smile plastered on her face.

"Are you feeling alright? I'm sure-

Adira was cut off when Luca wrapped his arms around her waist.

She felt the fabric of her shirt soak with tears, as he sobbed into her stomach.

A sad smile still stood on her face, massaging the top of his head.

"Shh. It's ok Master Luca."

She heard him mumble incoherent words, as he struggled to calm his breath.

"He-He's getting worse..isn't he? H-How much longer until..."

Adira pulled him away, gripping his shoulders.

Her dark eyes pierced into Luca's.

"Master Loki is stronger than that..Your brother is stronger than that. He may be getting worse, but as long as we get a lead on that imbecile who's cursing people; we'll be able to save him."

Her words held force and and anger, yet all Luca saw was a soul. A soul who's heart was as broken as his.

And so, Adira did what always calmed his nerves. She sang. A song that bonded both of there hearts together. Something that they both heard the moment they met.

Some may think the song gave off a sense of horror and fear, but the song was much more important in both there hearts.

Adira laid on the bed, caressing the young Master, until he fell into a deep slumber.