025

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The rapid heartbeat that paced around in your ears

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The rapid heartbeat that paced around in your ears...

Was hard to ignore as it seemingly grew louder in your ears.

How could such a sour man have such sweet blood? You could almost taste the scent on the tip of your tongue, and it drove you mad.

"So then..what's the second condition?" You muttered, unconsciously gripping his collar to keep your balance. He saw how weak you were and gripped your left wrist to further help you stay up.

"Oh, yes. My second condition is nothing but just calling me the name I was given. Not human."

"That is simply...impossible.."

Your body seemed to fight with itself, your fangs nearing on that empty space of his neck, but pausing and dipping your head on his chest.

He brought his gloved hand to the back of your head, running his hands through your soft hair as he helped you achieve what you desired most.

He pulled down his collar with his other hand and looked to the right, as he felt your fangs puncture his neck on the left side.

He hummed in delight as the pressure on his neck grew. You gave him something he could not give up. Something that filled him with so much pleasure.

The beauty you held was none in a billion. A one of a kind spark that lingered in your eyes.

The way you looked up at him with half-lidded eyes, staring at him with those eyes while your lips and fangs were attached to him.

He wouldn't let this feeling go. He would cross deserts and oceans if it meant he could feel what he's feeling right now.

That undeniable lust he craved. His heavy breaths mixing into the frisky air.

𝐌𝐘 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें