026

You gazed around the walls filled with books

As Noé and Vanitas soon appeared, walking through the doorway.

You were feeling quite well today; especially because of the fun you had a day prior.

You had to say, dancing with Domi was more entertaining than you'd care to admit. You both conversed about many topics, mostly her just asking questions about what exactly was happening with you and Vanitas.

You don't really know how she knew, but all she said was that she sensed the tension between you two. You didn't deny it nor agree to it.

At the moment, you all were inside Lord Ruthevens office which was located inside the Carbunculus castle.

Lord Rutheven sat down in his seat, propping his right leg over his left, boring a friendly smile.

"It is my office, but I don't spend most of my time in here so it's really just a hobby room. Do make yourselves comfortable."

Lord Rutheven is a member of the senate and was the man who stopped the war between vampires and humans, rendering him a legend.

Apparently, Noé didn't know much about him, other then the fact that he was a member of the senate.

You knew because of Domi's voice that was louder than quiet.

"Is something wrong?" Rutheven questioned, looking at Domi and Noè who both seemed to be in there own little world.

The sound of his deep voice brought them both out of there conversation, Noé turning to face him nervously.

"No. Nothing at all. I'm sorry."

Noé scratched his head.