027

Minor manga spoilers

Your feet weekly crushed the snow under your boots, scarf wrapped tightly around your neck...

The air was cold and frosty, leaving your hands feelings numb without gloves to protect them.

Your nose was red and stuffy, but you had to keep walking.

After you had killed the only person you thought had actually cared for you, you ran out of the village, packing clothes and whatever else you needed to survive.

It wasn't the ideal time for running away, considering it was freezing cold, and winter was beginning its wrath.

You couldn't tell where you were because of trees with snow covered leaves blocking your vision ahead.

The cold was beginning to physically become painful and the bottom of your lip quivered from the cold.

You were going to keep waking ahead, but yelling stopped you from going any further.

You stepped closer, making sure to lower the weight of your feet. You were able to spot a small cottage houses, multiple bodies on the ground.

The crisp white snow was plagued with blood from people who were ripped apart and dismembered.

"Please!! I don't wanna die!" You could hear a lady, and even though she was muffled, it was easy to hear because of her yelling.

"You don't want to die? Is that so? Well, I don't want you to live. So...would you die for me?"

After that, all you could hear was the screams of a male and female, and soon, a group of a few vampires came out of the cottage, chasing a boy in worn out clothing.