014

Vanitas ogled at the showcase of your weapon

your weapon...

It was a white bow, with accents of gold on the inside of the beautiful weapon.

The string was made of sheer gold that glistened in the moonlight.

The bow was made of strong and rich quality, which made it easy for Vanitas to instantly recognize what the weapon was.

"An angel bow..!! Not good. We're running Noé!"

"Huh..?"

"That women is lord Rutheven's bourreau. No doubt, the other one is too!"

Vanitas panicked, looking at Noé with panic fluttering in his dark eyes.

"Could you be anyone of a country bumpkin?!"

Vanitas dashed by himself, not waiting any longer for the dense man he left behind.

When Noé turned back, he caught a glimpse of the back of Vanitas clothes.

'Really..?'

He quickly hopped on his feet, trying to catch up to the man way ahead of him.

"Wait!"

"Listen to me!! During the war long ago, when more than a thousand vampires betrayed their comrades and sided with humans...it's said that two single bourreau wiped them out! She who wields the crimson gauntlet, "carpe diem", and she who wields the angels bow, "Litra". Kin-slayers given the names of saints...The Hellfire Witch, and the Angel of Corruption! Otherwise known as Ange corrompu, which was her original name in French before people started saying it in english!

Noé heard something behind him, which made him turn his head.

In just three seconds, an explosion erupted, knocking the air from both mens lungs.