022

A Sharp piercing scream echoed throughout the whole vicinity

Noé was horrified. It was the rawest scream he had ever heard. The raw scream of a person standing at death's door.

When the endless running finally seemed to end, you all watched in horror as the small child feasted on her mother.

'That's where the scream came from...' You thought dreadfully.

Nobody can get used to the metallic smell of blood. Nobody can get used to red blood seeping from bodies. Nobody can be used to dirtying their hands. Not even you.

Your past is the reason why you've become so emotionless when seeing the blood that should be in someone's veins; leaking from their motionless corpses.

Your hands were drenched in multiple peoples blood that died by your hands.

Yet, even after killing so many, witnessing death, there was a little part of you that begged for forgiveness. You didn't know who you wanted to forgive you, but perhaps it was the soul of the girl who was deviously tricked long ago. Whose parents never got to see her grow up, even though they barely payed attention to her anyway. But that girl is drowned in the pool of blood you created. Because no one was there to pull her out of it.

"Catherine," Her mother called out.

"Catherine! Please...stop." It would be no use. She would continue to rid her mother of her very own blood. Not because she wanted it. But because she craved it. Drinking blood is the way vampires survive. When it comes down to it, family is not even family anymore. One move, and they'll have you pinned on the floor, killing you with no remorse in their soulless eyes.

You stared at the right side of the darkened room, eyeing the girls younger sister who was on the ground. She wasn't dead, but it seems she was passed out.