ch. 17

ARKINS POV
After everyone left my room I felt the most alone i have ever felt in years. Tears threatened to make way as I stared at my bedroom that was turned upside down. I went to turn my bed back over but I was interrupted by maids who upturned the whole room. I didn't have to lift a finger.
Not long after that I was dressed and ready for the coronation. Unfortunately Mizuki was the one I had to walk with, she was the first dance, and I had to sit between her and tase while we ate. Of course I danced with many others male, female, etc and got to know the clan a little bit better. Funny how no one ever mentioned my mother, seeing as she was next inline before me I found it odd. Then I somehow found myself dancing with tase.
"I never got to explain myself-"
"Don't have to, you betrayed my trust and that's all I need to know."
"It's not that simple arkin, but I have a feeling you already knew that."
"Complicated does not excuse betraying a person's trust, tase."
"I know.. that's why I have a surprise for you. But it'll have to wait till after the coronation. I know it doesn't excuse what I did but maybe it'll help you learn to forgive me." With that the dance with tase ended. He dissapeared and I made my way to every passing drink I could, blood and alcoholic. Eventually they stoped flowing and I found myself in the kitchen.
"Uh.. hello?" There was a guy in a waiters outfit, with dusty brownish red hair and violently green eyes. Fairly tall, slim build, and a little bit of facial hair. "Can I help you?"
"I dunno can you?" I tried my hand at drunkenly flirting and he laughed.
"Well the parties that way." He pointed out the door.
"I'm looking for heavier drinks and a little bit more fun. The party is well..."
"Full of stuffy people who are set in their 18th century ways of what a party should be?"
"Exactly. "
"Well then," He took a step towards me"  I guess I can help you." He leaned in, his lips making contact with mine till he transfered a small tablet into my mouth and handed me a glass of burbon. I swallowed not even questioning what drug it was. "I know where the celler is, you know..where they store the rest of the good drinks." He grabbed my hand and lead me through the ballroom full of people and to a side door that was hidden behind a curtain. Behind the door were stairs, that's about when I realized what drug I had taken.
I couldn't stop the tingling sensations. I ran my fingers down every brick as we walked down the stairs and into the cellar. He handed me a bottle of scotch, the bottle was so smooth feeling I couldn't stop rubbing my hands around it.
"Ooh what about the other bottles!" I said excited "I want to touch all of them. They feel so nice." I went to touch another bottle but the waiter guy stoped me by gently grabbing my hand.
"How about I give you something less breakable to touch." He brought his hand over to his face and once again I couldn't stop touching. His facial hair was smooth when rubbed one way then scratchy the other way.  He started walking backwards which made me follow him till he sat down on a chair. Just like that I couldnt stop myself. I aggressively tore his shirt reveling in the way tearing the fabric with my bare hands felt and before I knew it both of us were naked and going at it. Sex as a vampire was so much better than it was as a human and with X in my system, ha, 10 times better.
  Using my vampire speed to my advantage I quickly pulled him off the chair and onto the ground of the celler where I grabbed his hips placing them adjacent to mine and pushed his face down into the cold concrete floor, thrusting into him hard and fast. I made my hips move in sync with his breathing, each moan sending me into a frenzy till climax and we both sat on the cold ground collecting ourselves for the moment.