Ch. 4

When I was done throwing it all up a knocking became present from my door. I looked at the time, 3 am. Who the hell is knocking on my door this early in the morning? I looked through the window and saw a guy about 5'8, wearing all black but his clothes were kind of army uniform looking. I opened it up with the keychain lock still intact.
"Hello, my name is Tase I'm Mizuki's brother."
"Jesus fucking Christ." I slammed the door shut but he stopped it with his hand. He looked at me concerned "now that she knows I'm gay she sends her little brother what the hell!" I walked away leaving the door open I plopped onto the couch on my stomach and tried to ignore him and go back to sleep. Something about his presence in the room settled my thoughts and body and i fell asleep.
When I woke up around 12 he was just staring at me.
"Creep." I groaned and got up to make food I went to take a bite of my egg.
"I don't think eating is a good idea" I rolled my eyes at him and took a bite. It lost flavor. I couldn't even taste any of the garlic. I started feeling sick. my body as if by instinct ran to the trash and started projectile vomiting into it.
"What's happening to me?!" I yelled
" your body is rejecting food."
"I know that dipshit but why?!" He came over to me and closed his eyes and started feeling around my back and stomach.
"Your organs are shutting down."
"What the hell did you do to me!" I grabbed him by his shirt collar then toppled over onto the floor.
"Your mother was a vampire, your father human. You're 20 years old and your mothers' side of genetics is trying to take over. Long story short if I don't turn you you'll die." I looked up at him trying to gasp for air
"Do it."