ch. 18

TASES POV
After the dance with Arkin I went to talk to lance about what surprise I wanna try to get arkin.
"Lance I want to take arkin to see his family." He turned around to look at me
"But his family is here tase."
"Yea I know but i mean the people who raised him. As a coronation gift and to get him to forgive me so I can work on him trusting me again. Especially since he never really got to say goodbye to begin with. I think this would be good for him. Besides that it'll give you control back over the clan while we are gone." He had a contemplative expression growing acrossed his face.
"How about his hunger hmm? What if he goes spastic on them? He's never been around humans since he changed. If he kills them he would never forgive you for bringing him around them then this whole deal we've made would be null and voided."
"I already thought about that.. you said that vampire blood kept his mothers hunger down to where she didn't need to feed for a few days after she fed on a vampire right? So what if we can supply some vampire blood before going? I'm sure we'd have willing participants who'd want to aid in helping their new king, don't you?" We both looked into the crowd. Lance nodding.
"I like the way you think tase. Sounds like a good plan but you are in charge of all the planning. The blood supplies, hotel stay, plane tickets, etcetera." He started walking away and I smiled till I saw Arkin being lead through the ballroom by kade knowing full well that he's known for being a manwhore. I followed behind knowing exactly where he was taking him. I went down the stairs and followed along the hallway and I leaned against the cold wall just outside the cellers entrance as I waited for them to exit.
Hearing the familiar sounds of kade echoing throughout the hall and the newly heard exclamations of ecstasy coming from Arkin I couldn't help myself. I slowly peaked into the celler where arkin pushed kades face into the ground and the tingling feeling of lust went all throughout my body, pinpointing itself to my growing member. I couldn't stop it and the more I watched and thought about it the worse it got.
I started getting impatient with myself and made sure there was no one else around before I tucked my hand under my pants gripping at my own member. I could feel it throb in my hand the more I watched them. I started pumping making sure my pace was meeting theirs as I watched arkin thrusting into kade. As they both climaxed I had to lean against the wall away from where I could see them. Gripping the sides of the wall and biting into my lip to not make a sound as I climaxed with them. While they were fixing themselves up I used my speed to clean myself up and get back within time to act like nothing happend, lean on the same spot and see them walk out of the celler and tase froze.
"Sup kade." I said as he hugged me whispering in my ear.
"I heard you tase, quite a show you got wasn't it." He walked away after that.
"What did he whisper in your ear?" Arkin demanded to know
"Nothing... uh.. he and I.. we just go way back. So... had your fill of kade.. or rather did he get a fill of you?" I said teasing but still flustered by the events. Thank God arkin still didn't know how to use his hearing.
"Did I seriously just fuck someone you've also screwed around with." He said walking past me. I caught up woth him.
"You know technically vampires are dead right?"
"Yea so..?"
"So if someone fucks a vampire would you consider that necrophilia?" I was trying to lighten the mood but then he just stopped walking. I looked behind me and walked back to him where he's just blinking his eyes. "Mind blowing isn't it?" We started walking back up the stairs and into the ballroom that was now empty.
"Why are you still following me tase?"
" well I still haven't given you your surprise yet now have i?"
"I still don't want anything from you. You betrayed my trust." We stopped just infront of his bedroom door and I slid between him and his chance to get inside. I looked him deep in the eyes.
"Was it only your trust or your feelings about me as well that's got you so pissed off with me?" He stared back into my eyes with a fire growing in his own.
"I'm not talking to you about this, now let me enter my room or I promise you'll regret it." His eyes started to glow meaning he was seriously pissed now. I backed out of the way letting him slip past me and into his room where he slammed the door in my face. I just kinda stared at the door for a minute while I processed my own feelings about what just happened. Then I made my way to the gaurd room and ordered the gaurds to find people willing to supply vampire blood to arkin.
"And if no one complies my lord?"
"If absolutely no one complies.. then turn a few criminals into vampires and kill them by draining them of their blood."
I retreated to my room after the commands got sent to all the guards and got out a computer to get plane tickets for atleast a month to see his family and book a hotel and all that fun stuff.