Ch. 1

ARKINS POV
  It was just like any other day, my alarm goes off, I take a shower in Phoenix axe, get out, put on a little bit of Phoenix hair gel, along with the body spray and deodorant, get dressed and go to work.
I get to work and clock in at 6 am and put my waiters half apron on, I stick straws in one pocket, pens in the other, and my ordering sheets in the middle and turn over the closed sign to open. The days are usually pretty slow till about 11 when people start waking up and roll in for lunch. I had so much time to blow today that I just went to the back and sat for a good 30 minutes. I was on my phone when I heard what sounded like metal clanking together. The only thing behind my work is a bunch of woods but when I started looking around trying to see if I could see anything that would make that noise I heard gunshots and it freaked me out. I went back inside and decided to eat food.
When the shift changed I went to the back to work as a dishwasher. My father owns the place so I basically get my choice of what I want to do on what days here and no I don't mean that In an 'I'm entitled way.' I ask people what days they want off and I take over their position for their shift.
  Halfway through the shift a group table came in full of regular customers all of which are teenage females. They always come in after school and try to flirt with me. After they finished their meal I came out to help clear off their table.
"Hi Arkin!" A few of the girls said in unison.
"Hey girls, did you all enjoy your meal?"
"Mmhmm" a few said
"I'm glad" I said and leaned my head slightly to the right so my hair would slightly shift. The girls giggled and one stood up and walked over to me.
"Are you a vampire?" She asked in a curious tone.
"No." I kinda looked at her like she was crazy.
"Then why do you sound like a vampire!" One of the other girls from the table stood up.
"I'm Romanian, My family moved here to the states when I was 13 so the accent just stuck."
"Oh.. okay" the girls said in a tone that sounded like dissapointment and I went to go take the bus tub back but before I could one of them came up to me and said I was cute and gave me her number and told me to call her sometime. I said thanks as they all walked out the door. Then I turned around and threw the number into the trash bin.
"When are you gonna tell them?" My coworker Ariel said as she went to clean their table.
"Tell them what?" I said jokingly
"That you're gay, duh!" I looked from her to the doors they just left out of. I walked over to the table and grabbed the $20 tip they left.
"I'm not flirting back with them or texting them so I don't see an issue with letting them think I'm straight... besides.. they leave good tips." I waved it in front of her and she grabbed it and held it up to the light.
"Good Point." We had a small laugh and I went back to finish my dishes. It was slow up untill 5:30 which is usually when we start getting our dinner rush.
Since ari was by herself I kept an eye out and when I finished my dishes I'd go and help her serve, clear tables, all that fun stuff. When I went to go back to the dishwashing area I noticed something strange. There was a girl with long wavey hair just sitting there with her arms spread out on the table staring at me. We made eye contact but she didn't flinch. I went back to doing the dishes a little weirded out but I stayed focus. This happened about three times. She never even ordered food. I went out there again and she was gone. I asked ari if she saw her and she didn't so we just thought maybe it was a random passerby checking things out.
The rest of the shift went by pretty fast. After my shift I walked home, the whole time I felt like someone was following me. When I got home I locked the doors and headed upstairs to take a long needed shower. Then i jumped out of the shower and put on some pajamas and decided to head straight to bed.
I woke up in a cold sweat from a terrifying and vivid dream. I was walking with someone out of Walmart and back to my fathers vehicle. For some reason my father was pointing a gun at us as we were walking back to his car but because my eye sight is terrible I thought I was just seeing something that wasn't actually what was there. I kept walking towards him but I was protective over the person walking with me. I pulled them behind me making sure that if it was a gun they'd be able to get away if he decided to shoot. I was about two yard sticks away when he pulled the trigger. The person behind me ran where as I couldn't. If they didn't move in time the bullet could hit both of us at this distance. But by not moving it gives them more of a chance. Then there was nothing, no feelings, no pain, just darkness and what felt and looked like I was floating on black water.
I decided to take another shower to get myself out of this sort of funk. I couldn't get the dream out of my head nor the images period. After my shower I got dressed and looked at my alarm clock.  3:47. It's almost my 20th birthday, just have an hour to go till the minute I was born.
I couldn't go back to sleep so I decided to go on a early morning jog. It was still very dark outside so I had to make sure to put on a reflective sticker on my chest and my back before I leave the house. I put my earbuds in and head out.
I took a trail through the woods and ended up getting a little freaked out. I heard rustling in the bushes and stop dead in my tracks. I looked around and the movement of the bushes was coming right at me. And out jumped....
"A bunny?" I said annoyed with myself but then something came out behind it extremely fast and the bunny and it was gone. I stood there frozen in fear and out of nowhere a group of muscular men appeared. They parted like a wave when this stunning woman appeared. She made her way through the men and stop just before me. She had long wavy black hair, red lipstick and what most people see as the perfect figure. She was busty with a small waist and A very curvaceous ass.  She held the rabbit in her arms petting it.
"Good Job Moose you got him to stop." She said giving the bunny a treat.
"I'm so confused." I thought out loud and she quickly looked at me with these almost see through crystal blue eyes that had me in a trance. 
"I'm mizuki and you'll be coming with us."