Ch. 5

My body started seizing and my vision was blurred, I could only see Tase's blurred outline as he towered over my body then I felt a sharp pain in my neck. It was like my body was on fire everything burned. Darkness took over.

There was black water surrounding me and I was floating on it. A small white-gray light appeared in the sky along with a woman with long white hair and a small frame wearing a black dress with light blue floral patterns on it.
"Mom?" She got closer and outstretched her arm for me to take her hand but as soon as I went to reach for it, it all disappeared and I woke up.
When I came to, tase and mizuki were surrounding me. I gave her an unenthusiastic look.
"Bitch"
"Snob" tase looked back between both of us with a shocked and concerned look.
"Can I-"
"No!" She and I yelled at him in unison I stood up and an immense feeling of hunger washed over me. I started feeling pain in my gums. I screamed at the pain.
"Mizuki...." tase said with a concerned tone
"His hair... it's white.... and his eyes..." she said
"They're glowing red... just like his mothers." Tase finished the sentence. I looked between them both then to the door.
"He's gonna bolt!" Tase said as he grabbed my arm and Mizuki grabbed the other.
Tase bit into his own arm then put it up to my mouth I didn't understand at first but then the scent was so strong and it devoured me. I lost all sense of morality the second I took his bleeding arm into my mouth. I felt a calm wash over me and it felt like I was free.
TASE'S POV
After the blood hit his taste buds his eyes stopped glowing red. This was the first time I've seen eyes like his since his mothers passing. When he stopped feeding he wiped his mouth on his shirt then took it off and threw it across the room.
"Feel better?" I asked entranced by his eyes and unable to look away from them. They are still red just no sign of them glowing.
"I think so..." mizuki went to touch his face but he slapped her hand away
"Don't you think you can lay a hand on me you wench."
"Wow spoken like a true snobby prince."
"I'm confused... I thought you were straight and attracted to my sister."

ARKINS POV
I looked up at her and all of the feelings were gone.. I just really really disliked her.
"About that.. arkin... vampires let off a sort of pheromone to attract the gender of their choosing.. that's how we lure our food. We can only lure humans though and you're no longer a human."
"Wait... were you trying to lure me?!" I got defensive
"Yes.. but only because I had to."
"Wait.. why didn't it work? Why wasn't I falling completely head over heels for you?"
"If I may?" Tase interjected and I nodded to him "I think that might have something to do with your mother being a vampire that and you listened to your head on the fact that you've never been attracted to women before. You were listening to common sense. But how is this going to work with you two supposed to be the rulers of our clan? You two are supposed to have one of the most powerful offsprings in our clans' history as told by prophecy."
I looked at mizuki
"No way in hell I'm even messing around with her."
"Good because I don't like you any ways." She retorted and Stück her tongue out at me.
"You're such a Child." Her Brother Said with a smile and a slight laugh.
I stood up and dusted off my sweat pants and looked around the floor.
"I gotta clean this up... it looks like a murder scene." I grabbed my broom and dust pan and cleaned up the broken glass of my favorite mug that I'm assuming got knocked over when my body was seizing and took a swifter to the blood that was on the hard wood flooring.
"So now what?" I asked
"We need to take you to our home. You need to meet your grandfather and your people."
The whole way there Mizuki and her brother were talking but in a whisper tone that I couldn't hear... they never told me how to use my hearing and I tried to use it, I just couldn't focus. Her brother kept looking at me from the mirror in the little sun visors if the car. Probably trying to make sure that I was okay or probably just making sure I couldn't hear what they were saying. Pffft.. typical...
The drive literally took hours then we were at the airport where we had to board a plane to... Romania.... when we got there and stepped out of the familiar airport the scent was to die for. Literally every scent I remembered from when I was younger became 20 times stronger which made it feel like I was finally home...
A guy passed me and he had a familiar scent. My gaze followed him as he tilted his hat downward more to cover his face. I took a step in his direction but tase put his hand on my shoulder with a slight extra intended force. I looked up at him and realized I couldn't confront the guy. I just followed tase and Mizuki into a car.
Before I left home I called my parents to tell them that I wanted to find my birth parents and that I'd be moving back to Romania. I asked them to sell the house for me and that I'd pay someone to go and clean out my stuff and put it in storage so that they don't have to. I told them I loved them and that my plane is leaving in the morning.
They understood but they want a call from me at least once a week to which I will follow. I don't want them worrying about me too much so calling them is the least I can do to ease their minds. We pulled up to an old house In the middle of nowhere and it looked like it could be in a horror movie or that it was the perfect place to decorate for Halloween. It was a gray house with these wide double doors and the knocker was a snakes head with red eyes. Mizuki and tase opened the door and that's when....