Ch. 2

I looked around at all the muscular men and decided it would be better to just follow. We stopped in the middle of the woods at an abandoned looking cabin. She and I went inside while all of the men surrounded the house. She had me sit down on a chair in the middle of the room and she sat on one  adjacent to mine and sat facing me.
"Arkin, do you know why you are here?" She had the same accent as I and come to think of it all of them did.
"I have no idea lady, so how about you let me go home and we never think about this encounter again? Okay, Okay?" I said getting up
"No." She said in a harsh tone that scared me so I sat back down.
"Have you ever wondered about your real parents Arkin? Haven't you ever wondered where you came from? "
"No." I said upset
"And why not?"
"Because my mother and father abandoned me because they didn't want me. They gave me a name but that's the only thing they ever gave me. They didn't give me a supportive family, they didn't give me the love that they should've. I want nothing to do with anyone who doesn't want me." I said with venom in my words
"You have it all wrong. Your mother and father loved you very much but because of the rules your mothers people came from she had no choice but to give you up. And your father and mother was killed because of their love. Because they weren't allowed to be together. "
"What kind of people does she come from that forbids love and forces you to give up your children?"
"Vampires Arkin, your mother was a vampire and your father was human." I looked at her because she was fucking crazy.
"Like what the hell kind of sick joke is this? I'm out of here."
I grabbed for the door but she appeared out of nowhere and hissed at me and I saw fangs.. multiple fangs.... I fell backwards and broke the wooden chair. I grabbed a piece of the wood and used it to defend myself.
"Don't make me use this." She moved out of the way of the door and I left. All of the men started to chase after me but she ordered them not to. I ran all the way home and took another cold shower. I knew I couldn't report this to the police especially them saying they were vampires... they'd think it was a prank call of sorts or send me to the loony bin. After I calmed down I crashed on my bed and woke up to my alarm for work.
I got ready for work and went on my day like any other. I put on some crappy clothes to wash dishes in. I went right over to Ariel behind the counter.
"Second shift blows! It's so slow!" I said
"Would you rather it be a busy Sunday morning?" I shut my mouth and she laughed.
"Hey can we talk?" She looked concerned at my change in tone
"Yea what's up?"
"I had a strange dream." I told her about the encounter in the woods and what the lady said about my family. And about my father.
"Sounds like you need psychological help or maybe you just need to find your biological parents and get some answers about why they gave you up."
"Yea maybe." I went to take the bus tub back and clean what little bit of dishes there were. Then I sat outside hoping for some peace but then she showed up out of thin air.
"Ohh no I am not having this today."
"Arkin you need to come with me."
I ignored her and walked inside the restaurant to see ari.
"Arkin we are expected to be married." She yelled at me In front of ari
Ari came over to me and gasps
"Arkin! Oh my god i thought you were gay!" I looked mizuki up and down and simply said
"She confuses me." And angrily walked to the back where mizuki was left dumbfounded.
"Gay? He's.. gay?