Epilogue: Loving the Past More Than the Future

Epilogue

Loving the Past More than the Future.

In the three months since an unknown viewer told us that we are not the only ones who live on this planet, weird and unexpected events have been happening all across the globe including a ten feet deep crater that was discovered out in the sand fields of downtown. The caller never did tell us how he had gotten this proof or even who he was, only that a war was coming, and it was coming faster than any of us would realize. In other news, it has been three months since anyone has seen these two teenagers whose parents were murdered in a single house fire.

Isabella Treyton and Sam Lockstreet have not been seen since they left a house fire after it was extinguished with help from what looks like a person in a costume. This person looks like a reptile with wings and a tail. Its skin is described to be scales colored with different shades of blue and purple. All we have now is a video that show this thing extinguishing the fire. From what we have gathered, this is the same being that our unknown viewer warned us about.

Police ask you to help find these students. They attend the same high school near Briargate. We don't know yet how they are related to each other only that their parents were burned to death at the Treyton house during the fire. These teens have no one else to turn to and they are probably together. If you see them, contact your nearest police department. Isabella is five feet six inches with light brown hair and green eyes. Sam is five feet nine inches, dark brown short hair and blue eyes. She was last seen wearing a purple t-shirt, black leggings and black high heel boots. Sam was last seen wearing light brown shorts and a black t-shirt.

Police and witnesses say that the person in the costume looks a lot like the person who caused a large crater explosion in the sand fields' downtown. That is currently unconfirmed by the police, but it continues to be an open investigation. The footage that was captured by our news team who were live on the scene say that a young male shouted at a female who is likely the same age that was in the backyard of the house.

After the fire was out, those same two people left the scene and since have not been found. Police say that it is possible if these two teenagers are Isabella Treyton and Sam Lockstreet. But that is still unconfirmed at this point in time. The cause of the house fire is not yet confirmed but firefighters say that the victims inside the house at the time were tortured and tied up in the basement of the residence. Police suspect foul play. But the real question is where are the teens now?

There are some things that cannot be explained or written. Sam's gone but I keep his spirit within me. As the months went by, my mind completely faded; being frozen on the planet that I now call home. I wanted to live in a world without pain and sorrow, but that chain broke its streak. As I was frozen, I left the small decisions to the captain of the guard. But he was to awake me if he needed me.

* * *

Fintail was walking slowly in front of me. The light from the sun began to drift behind Hevallicka Falls. The water made a splashing sound as it fell to the lake below. A cool mist blew through the air scattering the tiny beads of water. The sky began to get dark and the cities dialed down the volume. As Fintail and I walked back to the castle, a dark shadow approached from behind us.

Fintail turned around and hissed at the figure that stood silently behind me. "You stand with her? After everything that I have done for you?" I knew the voice that spoke. I reached for my knife that rested over my left hip. Without thinking, I turned around and faced him. He was taller, and his eyes had a red glow around the black irises. Stepping backwards, a thin layer of cold fog moved in around us clouding what I saw before me.