Part 76

5205: ... Where is he?

106: Author? Probably busy with something.

5205: No, you don't understand. We were supposed to start the Ask few hours ago and he didn't appear.

073: 106 is right, he is probably busy and doesn't have time right now.

5205: ... No, I am going for him.

999: Be careful! You cannot be seen by anyone or anything in his universe or else...

5205: I am aware of that, don't worry. *Becomes completly invisible and teleports to Author's bedroom in his universe* Dude, where the hell are... you...? *Looks around and doesn't see anyone* Okay ... Plan B. *Tries to find Author's location on a map* Got it! *Teleports next to him*

Author: *In his mind* Just a bit more time of sitting in a train and I will begin another day at university... Why does it have to be so early though...

5205: *With telepathy* Is this the reason why you didn't have time?

Author: 5205?! What are you doing in my mind?!

5205: Not only in your mind, I am also sitting invisible next to you. I need you to start another Ask immidiately.

Author: How do you expect me to do that? I cannot disappear from a train with all those people near me.

5205: Let me do this. *Grabs Author's hand and teleports him to his universe* I found him guys!

Author: Bro! You pulled me out of my universe, do you even realise what you just did?!

5205: Calm down, I made a perfect 1:1 copy of you which is sitting on your place. After we end this, I will send you back.

NathanielFalen

Bright: ... It is because on April Fools I gave her cookies with toothpaste and she never forgot that.

105: Do you know how disgusting that was?!

Bright: Yes because I tried them before giving them to others.

Author: Leave him alone for at least one Ask, okay? He also needs to rest.

105: I get it, but be more careful next time, please.

5205: I already changed them after the previous part ended, and about your pact... It probably wouldn't work anyway, because Author prevented that from happening.

Author: He got a new one.

Bright: *Sees the bullet hit SCP-963 and fall on the floor* Not this time!

Warriors-cats-lover