Conversation

5205: Are you sure, that this is a good idea? We have no clue what will happen.

Author: Don't worry, everything will be fine! And second of all, we may find out something new about everyone.

5205: Alright, I trust you. I hope that it doesn't backfire.

Author: It won't, trust me.

5205: Then lets do this.

Author: Hello dear readers! If you are reading this, then we have a surprise for you!

5205: For the next 24 hours, since this part is released, you can ask questions normally, but...

Author: For the next 24 hours, the Ask becomes an Ask and Dare. What does it mean?

5205: You can not only ask us questions, but also dare us!

Author: You can ask us the most personal questions or give us the hardest dares possible.

5205: There are only two rules. Number one, no sexual stuff or something like that. Kissing is allowed, because it is fun, but that's the maximum.

Author: And number two: No dares, that force us to hurt each other.

5205: And I think that's all. Author, could you start a timer?

Author: Of course. It is 12:17 a.m. Universal Time Zone, until this time the next day you can ask or dare us! Another part may be released one minute later if nobody gives a new dare before the time ends. Bye!