Part 88

adgh345

"The same person dressed in a kimono but now looks like the best example of both male and female:
"YOO YALL STILL ALIVE""

Author: Yep, we are still here.

""YOU GUYS GOT A TOAST SCP CAUSE INGOT THE PERFECT IDEA

PREHEAT 682 flesh to 30 degrees, 

Grab a piece of 999 

Grab some toast and a mug filled with the 999 

use a 1000 degree knife

And finally spread 999 on the toast 

cut 682 flesh into ham put it on the toast and put cheese on it"

"THATS ALL FROM MY COOKING SHOW"*teleports out*"

SCP-999: *Is visibly terrified* What... How... Why...? WHYYY?

SCP-682: Look... Trying to use my flesh is just asking to end up with stomach pains in the best case scenario... Using my brother as a jelly...? Sorry, but this one is unforgiveable. *Grabs a flamethrower and teleports after adgh345*

NathanielFalen

"Iris: Bacon or Turkey Bacon?"

SCP-105: Regular bacon."5025: In case you're wondering, I always give you Idaho potatoes because I'm biased and believe them to be superior."

SCP-5025: That's understandable.

"106: How were the trenches?"

SCP-106: *Takes a deep breath* Bad, and you better hope you don't end up in there...

"105: I'm asking the Turkey Bacon question because that's one of the things my fiancee (I've gotten engaged since part 86 came out), and I disagree on."

SCP-105: Okay, first of all, congratulations on getting engaged! Secondly, I understand, but unfortunately I don't think my opinion is going to change anything.

"999: *Starts petting him* Do you like being petted?"

SCP-999: *Starts purring like a cat*

SoulessSorrow

"*Tackle-hugs SK* I've been worried!"

Scarlet King: Worried...? But why though...?

Riskyputrar

"Ok, first thing first is... What the hell are you showing to my previous innocent 2599 is 079...!?!?"

SCP-079: *Laughs* Justa few totally safe for work cosplays... What can I say...? Welcome to the Internet!

"To 2599: here just take a peek to this photo of cosplayer... They are look good right ?"

SCP-2599: *Takes a deep breath before looking at the photo* Okay, it is not something 079 has shown me, so yes, they look good.

"Dare for 079: I demand an apology for 2599, I don't care are you like it or not, don't give something bad for my previous 2599...."

SCP-079: Fine. I am sorry that I completely annihilated and burried the innocence you still had in you. But hey, now you will be resistant to these pictures!

SCP-2599: *Glares at 079 angrily*

CynderBlack4