Part 42

5205: With a little delay, we are adding
SCP 682-3, SCP 682-4 and SCP 682-5 to this Ask.

682-3: Yey, finally!

682-1: Children, could you go play with your uncle 999 for some time? I need to do something.

682-5: Sure! *Leaves with 682-3 and 682-4*

682-1: Alright. I want to make a deal with you readers. I know how much you are rotten and how much you love to torture me. I will agree on that on two conditions.

5205: But we agreed that they cannot torture anyone...

682-1: I know, but they love it, and I want to give them some fun. Condition number one: You cannot torture my girlfriend nor my children.
And condition number two: For every torture on me, you have to give them something. It can be food, toys, whatever. These are the only conditions I have.

Author: So, can we begin this?

682-1: Sure.

Author: Ok, first set of questions from iamPESTILENCE

5205: *Quickly closes the entire pocket dimension* It will survive, don't worry

5205: *Quickly closes the entire pocket dimension* It will survive, don't worry. But I will have to put new furnitures in it. And about the question, it is one of my test worlds, where I can try new commands without destroying a universe.

096: I was kinda mad, because it hurt.

5205: She says, that she needs to release it, or else it would kill her.

Bright: It is a recording from extensive testing, I thought that you would realise.

953: Since 5205 helped me, I eat normal food like other humans.

Author: Luckily, no.

079: What is this? *Types SCP-999* ... WHAT IS THAT?!

999: Is this... me? With 682-1?

079: ... I have no words.

999: I... I don't want to comment that. Why?! Just why?!

Clef: *Takes the rifle* Thanks.

5205: ... 343 will kill me for that, but alright. Rule number 34 of the internet says, that there is porn of everything. No exceptions.

Author: And rule number 35 says, that if there is no porn, then it will be created.

ErmaCrossover106