Omniversal War

Absence: So... All Megaverses are dead, and after I defeat you, I will come for the Omniverse. There is nothing you can do, just giv...

NathanielFalen: *Takes control and sends a beam of energy, which sends Absence far away* Give up? No, thanks.

Alexisshadow999: *Takes control and teleports behind Absence, and smashes him with a sledgehammer, while SCPs start shooting at Absence from their tank*

Absence: *Teleports behind Alexis and sends a beam of energy from his fingers, which gets blocked at the last second by ArthurPendragon616* Not bad! You might actually survive a bit longer than I expected!

IanGametion: *Takes control and starts throwing axes at him*

Absence: *Gets hit by two axes but catches the third one and throws it back between his eyes*

5025: *Pulls out another axe and blocks it before it hits them* It doesn't look good, even after all these attacks he doesn't look like he got hurt.

5205: Leave it to me sister. *Collects a lot of energy between his hands and sends it at the Absence while screaming Kamehameha*

Absence: *Teleports behind him and smashed him with a sword*

Author: *Tries to block the attack but his sword breaks and their body gets badly wounded due to Absence's strength*

Absence: And that's it. Game over.

Author: ... We are not done with you yet.

Absence: Are you sure? Your body is bleeding, and you cannot heal that wound.

Nerdy_Raichu-Mobilw: *Heals the wound and pulls out a shadow sword, which forces shadows around them to catch Absence in one place*

iWriteJustBecause: Pierces Absence with tentacles and prevents him from moving*

sunnyjeanlubao: *Ties Absence with soul strings to prevent him from using any abilities*

SoulessSorrow: *Creates a beam of energy which hits Absence and makes a hole in his stomach*

iamPESTILENCE: *Teleports in front of Absence and pulls put his heart, before igniting the rest of his body* That's... it?

Alexisshadow999: I think so... This Absence wasn't as hard as I thought it would...

Heart: *Pierces them with one million spears before regenerating back into Absence*

Absence: Nice try. *Teleports to them and sends their body away with a powerful attack*

Author?: *Tries to hit Absence with a sword but gets kicked in the face instead*

Absence: *Pierces their body to a wall and starts collecting a beam of energy between his hands* Did you seriously think that you have a chance? Like, seriously?

SoulessSorrow: We cannot move our body anymore, does anyone have a plan?

PattyEnder: Give me full control, I have an idea.