Part 9

Clef: *Holds Bright's throat* I swear Bright, I am going to kill you!

Bright: It w-was wor-worth it an-anyway...

105: What's happening?

Clef: This little bitch said, that if he met my daughter, then he would certainly fulfill his dream with her and wouldn't resist!

Bright: Because I-I would do th-that anyway!

Clef: Shut up! *Takes his gun and kills Bright*

Author: Ugh, now we need another body for him. 5205, could you create a new body?

5205: Fine... By the way 079, what was your answer in the previous part? You know, the one that we couldn't understand.

079: "I already have a robotic body. 5205 created it for me, so I can normally walk, talk and answer questions. And it looks like a futuristic machine in your universe."

5205: Alright then, you guys start answering on questions and I will create that body.

EFTShturman

953: I simply want to read a lemon written by Author, but he doesn't want to write that!

Author: I don't want to and I won't!

953: Do you know how many people would read this book only because of lemon?

Author: You sound like my younger brother. Yes, I know that some people would love that, but the answer is no.

953: Ugh!

Author: ... Maybe in future books I will make a lemon, but I don't promise anything!

953: Alright, I am waiting.

682: Heh, I grab my victim with a tail, crush him on the walls few times, spit on his face with acid and I am waiting, until he dies from pain, bloodloss or fear.

5205: *Stops working on the body* I would heal him anyway. And it is a great feeling. But as you probably know, with great power comes great responsibility. *Comes back to work*

999: I wouldn't, but I would be glad that I did my job.

Gevon5566600