Part 7

939: Why are we here again?

Author: Readers asked a lot of comments in few hours so we are making another part.

682: Well, that means more food!

Author: If somebody gives you some food, then I am ok with it, but you won't get more from me.

EFTShturman

049: I would spend rest of my long life on Switzerland

999: Of course not, I would share them with others!

106: Man don't ask me, I don't know anything about WWII!

Author: Then I will answer that. They both did a great job. USSR with stopping their offensive and then making a counter offensive in east and USA with making a counter offensive from west. After all, if two superpowers attack you from two sides, you don't stand a chance to protect yourself, unless you are stronger than both of them. And about question to me, I have checked that and I will say, that you are making a good job with that, so you should create another part.

953: Well, I would kill only the ones that think about you know what. They deserve to die.

5205: And isn't you loving your crush a bit furry too?.

953: Uhm... Maybe... Ugh! Fuck! Whatever, forget about what I just said!

096: Since Scarlet King... Turned me into this...

Bright: We already have that! You should come sometimes and see us playing some multiplayer games!

682: Kill him slowly and painfully.

Rizkyputrar

035: If I do, then only with Ellie

Ellie: If I do, then definitely not with you.

035: Wow, you are making me sad...

049: I don't know, maybe if I find a woman of my life, then yes.

073: Of course! With Iris.

076: Nope.