Part 86

Ultimatereading15

"Hello guys. This is a early new year. So.... Happy early new year everyone :D Oh and author what are you up to?"

Author: Happy New Year!

SCP-073: It is February...

Author: Shhh... And what am I up to? I am planning a few things. Finish the next term at university with good scores, get an apprenticeship during that term, learn how to improve my chess skills, finish the one-shots, write another story after that, you know, I have a few things planned...

"*Marches over to a tank and ripped the lid of.*WHERE THE HECKLE WERE YOU GUYS?!
016: "What do you expect. In my polished 1917 style tank... What day is it?"January the 2023.. And if you were wondering. Yes you two missed the war.
Vernon: "Oh dammit.... I told you Oswald that drinking whiskeys would cause us to go into a coma for one year. Now we missed the war!"
016: "Your the one who brought in the whiskey in the first place Vernon!"
Vernon: "You wanna go now you hot headed stubborn private soldier!?"
016: "Stop being so grumpy Vernon. And let me rest. I got a bloody headache. And besides you could have gotten us a loud clock buzzer in the first place!"

SCP-106: *Whispers to the Author* Wait until they find out about the sequel to the Great War...

shiftersans097

"Shifter sans:Oh yes Lawrence said in a much darker sadistic tone as a part of his body becomes corrupted we can go to your dimension to torture immortal Hitler"

Author: Go ahead, 2430 is yours, just remember to return him when you are done.

"Immortal Hitler:trys to run away but got shot in the legs AHH! MY LEGS ss two mechanical bots appeared with names on their chests with the words Reconnaissance assassin bot and Reconnaissance battle bot as both then smashed their fists into Hitler's head repeatedly attacking him until he drops unconscious as his regeneration kicks in Mr Salem:hello there I am Salem or just me Salem and these are my Reconnaissance bots I made and I work for a organization named the world heroes association and the boys are made by me to kill villains looks at Hitler this man I have heard of him before he's the one who caused WW2 eh"

SCP-049: Huh, an interesting name for sure, nice to meet you Mr Salem."Shifter sans:slaps scarlet king and that's for making your daughters your brides slap again and thats for making 096 the way he is As I THEN Slapped scarlet king over a million times you are a scum I can't kill ya but I can slap ua"

Scarlet King: About the first one... SWEET HOM... *Gets slapped* JESUS CALM DOWN! About 096, yeah, I know, I shouldn't have... *Gets slapped again* CAN YOU STOP?!

"Shifter sans: hehe floating in a black space I may or may not have destroyed a megaverse during one of my experiments with atomic nuclear gamma void bombs(bombs that can destroy a megaverse)"

SCP-OC-5025: You WHAT?!

SCP-OC-5205: *Opens a portal and yeets the remains of the bomb next to Shifter* There, you have lost something... Next time detonate these bombs in a safer place... Putting on backups can be annoying, especially when you are on holidays at heaven... *Leaves*

"Shifter sans: for Cain and able how would ya feel if I told ya I met ya in the past in my human form who's named Alex since in the past I traveled in that form a while a lot"

SCP-076: I mean... With all these years it could be possible...

SCP-073: *Recalls all the people named Alex he met* Do you have the slightest idea how little that narrows it down?