Part 37-B

???: Not so fast!

5205: 343?! What the heck are you doing here?

343: Saving your butts. I gave you one simple job 5205, do not let anyone cross through the border of the Megaverse, and you had to fail that.

5205: Sorry...

343: ... It is kinda my fault too, I didn't give you enough powers to save that in case something like this happens. Well, time to save everything. *Snaps his fingers* There. The Megaverse is stable again and all universes in Multiverses are back.

5205: I... I don't know what to say...

343: Don't mention it, just take this. *Touches 5205's head and he falls on the ground* After he wakes up, he will have the powers for the entire Megaverse. And I hope that nobody will try to prove again, that there are more Megaverses. There is one, I wanted to create more, but I have decided that it is pointless. But I have some ideas for new Multiverses, so I will add them soon. Bye! *Dissapears*

Author: ... Then lets continue the Ask.

iamPESTILENCE

049: Yes, I still turn them into, well, you can call this zombies

Bright: This time it was 5205, not me.

939: It is not necesarry.

682-3, 682-4 and 682-5: *Don't care and play with 999*

682-1: They still don't understand English, it will take them at least few more days.

Lucy: I would never do that! And second of all, I don't even know how am I supposed to do this dare.

5205: *Wakes up* My head... I am not a God, I am just a powerful Multiversal being.

Author: Correction, Megaversal being. 343 gave you more powers.

5205: And enourmous headache... But good to know, I will practice my new skills later.

Rizkyputrar

2599: Of course!

2599: Of course!

682-1: Nah, I am too old for that. 5205, teleport them away.

5205: Ok. *Teleports them away* Done.

682-1: Thanks. I don't want to kill others anymore.

5205: *Blocks it with a small finger* Lets say that I won't punch back, because right now, it would end up in a disaster.

Author: And I guess that's all for now, I really thought that we will die today, but we are still alive, so I will release future parts soon, bye!