Part 55

Author: So, here we are.

5205: The last, final part of this Ask. Apparently not.

Author: We have made this Ask just for fun, to experience every possibility that exists in this universe.

5205: It was fun to answer your comments, so we will do this one last time.

Author: I am ending this mainly because I do not see a reason to continue this. But from the questions I think that you really wanted it to continue.

5205: Almost everyone got his own question or dare, which he or she could answer or fulfill.

Author: But this is most likely the end. Why? Because from what I have seen, people are getting out of ideas for questions or dares.

5205: We may continue this in a far future, if we get a lot of questions during this time. And we got them, so it is not the end.

Author: It may take weeks, months, or even years.

5205: But it is possible. If we get enough questions, then maybe, just maybe, we will make few more parts.

Author: But for now that's all, and the story is finished. Open the portal 5205.

5205: *Opens the portal to his universe* Time to do this one, last time. *Goes through the portal with Author*

Ashwolfiea102

Author: Sure, you can pet her, just be careful

529: *Purrs from pleasure*

Author: Welp, good luck guys, you will have a long discussion after this Ask ends.

076: *Makes a huge smile* I am ready for that.
Alexisshadow999

Clef: He already did that

Clef: He already did that. Not once, not twice, but one hundred times!

049: If you want, I can give you some medicine, which will help you.