Part 77

5205: *Checks the command prompt* It is getting worse and worse. Absence can already erase multiverses within few hours and the more we wait, the stronger it becomes.

5025: We need ideas how to stop it. And for that, we need Author and his readers.

Author?: I agree. I don't have control over this universe, only he does, and without him, we don't stand a chance.

5205: Even with our squad of two overpowered reality benders and two authors, it may not be enough. His readers are necesarry.

Author?: But we cannot open portals to this universe, it is too dangerous!

5205: ... 5025, activate your best VPN, proxy and everything you can think of. I will bring Author and readers to us.

5025: *Types something in command prompt* Done, be quick!

5205: *Pulls Author to his universe* Start the Ask, quickly! We need to get some people who are willing to help us.

NathanielFalen

105: I hope so, I don't want 5205 to make a new body for me

Author: I am afraid that won't be enough. We need at least Multiversal beings, preferably Megaversal and Omniversal like you or 5205. But if you believe, that one of them is strong enough to fight in a battle againts somebody, who can erase us at any point, then we can give this a shot.

049: I think I answered this question long time ago. The Pestilence is a disease, through which people can commit the worst crimes known to humanity. And it is very common between class D personel.

953: What does a tsundere even mean?

5205: According to wikipedia: Tsundere is a Japanese term for a character development process that depicts a character with a personality who is initially cold, stern, stoic, harsh, temperamental, hotheaded (and sometimes even hostile) before gradually showing a warmer, friendlier side over time.

953: Are you kidding me... I don't know how to do that!

5205: I can give you a serum which will change your behavior a little bit.

953: ... Fine, lets do this. *Gets injected with a serum and immidiately approaches Author* Come, lets leave.

Author: What? Why?

953: I don't want them to have a bad influence on you, my dear...

Author: 5205... WHAT DID YOU DO?!

5205: *Looks at the bottle* It was a yandere serum, not a tsundere serum, God damnit!

Author: ...

953: Or you know what? Lets show them a true love, shall we? *Tries to take Author's shirt off*

Author: *Starts running away* 5205, fix her for fuck sake!