Part 15

Author: Alright, lets do this, first set of questions from...

953: Wait, why didn't you invite us earlier for this Ask?

Author: Because I didn't have time for that and I was making that new book. Anyway, first set of questions from extremoMMV

 Anyway, first set of questions from extremoMMV

5205: I am currently working at it. I was able to restore portal to their dimension and find out, what was the problem. And I was terrified. They all got attacked by alien civilization and only 2% of original beings from this dimension are alive and working in a resistant movement. I already have a plan to use a DNA bomb and kill the entire alien civilization, but I don't have enough radioactive anti-matter to activate it.

682: Wait, what?

5205: I will make a nuclear fission with anti-uranium in space to activate the bomb. Normal anti-matter is too weak and nuclear bomb will create radioactive waste. Anti-nuclear-matter bomb is way stronger, but in our universe it won't create waste or radiation, it will instantly annihilate with normal matter.

Author: Oh great, it will take some time.

*Time skip*

035: It doesn't work on this body.

049: I don't see a difference.

049-J: ... I have no words.

073: Honestly, I am beautiful.

076: I hate it, I hate it, I hate it!

079: No difference.

085: I can't touch it, sorry.

096: ...

105: Cain, how are you able to live with this body?!

073: Normally.

106: Ugh... It could have been worse.

166: You know, I could live with it, but I want my body back!

173: *Didn't work*

682: Well, now I am the best lizard woman ever!

811: Help.

939: I don't know what to think about that.

953: Hey Author!

Author: Ugh... What?

953: Now I will dominate you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Author: I doubt it. We are both unlucky.

953: Why?

Author: This is my first time of being a woman, and I have got a period...

953: ...

Author: And that means that you won't do anything!