Part 85

SpookyScaryAnirban

"Sparta: It's kind of complicated to explain.Anindya *flashbacks towards creation* least I got a floating megacontinent.MSML: WELL-Ginger: noOscar:SCP-682: I dare you to visit Wollemi National Park and visit the hibernating SCP-6004 over there."

SCP-682-1: Okay, first of all, what the heck is SCP-6004?

Author: Read the file and find out... *Throws a pile of papers at him*

SCP-682-1: *Catches the files and accidentally tears the first page, before reading all of it* A massive serpent? Climate change? Fine... Send me there after the Ask, I can sacrifice one day of my eternal life for this

"SCP-173: Can you tell us more about the "Koitern"? And what part of it are you? Carver? The Husband? The Construct?"

SCP-173: Unfortunately I am not sure what are you talking about, my memory is a bit foggy, you would have to tell me a bit more about this...

"SCP-076: I dare you to fight the Ink Demon. As in, the being formed from the Machine, not the cartoon character known as Bendy. Note that the Ink Demon is completely indestructable, can only be defeated with a certain reel (which, even then, will only reset the Cycle it, and the rest of it's Studio, are trapped in), can tear open a massive iron vault door (but strangely not wooden normal doors) and can move through walls, appear and disappear through ink puddles, and anything he touches turns inky and disfigured. Too much to explain, go study the lore."

SCP-076: Yeah... You really want me to die, don't you? I mean... I will do it, but... This is most likely not going to end well...

"SCP-073: Where were you guys during the Mesozoic Era? Also, how are Adam and Eve? Also, I dare you to meet SCP-029-J."

SCP-073: *Takes a deep breath* Really?! I know I am old, but I am not THAT old! Like, my age is in thousands, while Mesozoic Era was millions of years ago... And about 029-J... I can try, but a chance for that is something like 2%? So it may take some time...

"SCP-035: Pretend to be Iago (Othello) for the next three dares."

SCP-035: *Smiles* Alright!

SCP-049: Don't you dare to talk to us in Old English...

SCP-035: And if I dare to do this, then what?~

SCP-049: Then I am going to talk to you in a Newspeak...

SCP-035: *Softly* DON'T.

"SCP-049: What do they call those "Doctor Sticks", like the ones SCP-049-J has?"

SCP-049: I have no clue, this word fell out of my mind, sorry.

"SCP-053: Do you prefer your real name (Abby) or the name SCP-682 gave you (Something-ql-Paneu? Can't remember the first name)?"

SCP-053: Both of them are fine.

"SCP-079: You are an Exidy Sorcerer Microcomputer."

SCP-079: Technically speaking you are not wrong, mathematical logic on which I am based is a small sorcery...

"SCP-096: How many of the internet's pictures of your face real?"

SCP-096: In your world? Zero, or else you would be experiencing an XK end of the world scenario.

shiftersans097

"Welp Lawrence I granted your wish by bringing Hitler immortal clone here "