chapter 02, it was him

-Jia's pov-

-Jia's pov-

I woke up to the sound of my alarm blaring. I groaned and turned it off. I wore my bunny slippers and went to wake my brother up. 

The house had two rooms so Hwan and I got a room to all ourselves. My room was smaller than Hwan's, which I gave him purposely, cause he seemed to like it. The room I took had space only for a bed, a desk and a wardrobe. 

I opened Hwan's door and found him cuddling his pillow. 

"Hwanie, wake up," I said, shaking my brother. He groaned and cuddled his pillow while muttering in his sleep. I chuckled at him and let him sleep for some more time. 

I went back to my room to get ready. 

"How to hashtag slay the first day of school, a guide by Kang Jia," I said, looking at myself in the bathroom mirror. 

"First, you apply a tint of confidence," I said, opening the cap of my mascara. 

"Then, you put on a shitload of brains to keep bad bitches at bay," I put on some eyeliner. 

"And then finally," I said, opening my lip gloss. "what all men find attractive: sarcasm"

I smacked my lips together and closed the lid of the gloss. "Hashtag gonna step on some cute boys," I said, holding up a V sign in front of the mirror. Disclaimer, don't do this at home, you'll definitely step on some cute boys. 

Jia's outfit:

 -

I walked towards Hwan's playschool, with him skipping by my side, singing songs. We reached his school and I found a woman behind the desk, typing away on her computer. 

"Good morning," I said, gaining her attention. "I'm here to admit Kang Hwan"

"Ah yes, I was looking at the name and wondered why you haven't shown up yet," she said. "Please leave him to me, I'll take it from here"