chapter 18, wrong place, wrong time

you guys, why are y'all so quite I mean you can vote and comment it's not a sin😭 there are like a hundred reads every chapter but it makes me think it's just a glitch or smth hehe. Besides, I love reading your comments and replying to them<3

_____________________ 

Jia walked through the hallway, her head hung low with shame and embarrassment as every eye was on her. 

"What a simp"

"Look at her guts to show up today, if i were her I'd probably drop out" 

She couldn't help but break a tear. She quickly wiped it away before anyone could notice. 

She wasn't going to take in hate when it wasn't her fault at all. She wasn't going to let herself be weak. 

She looked up at everyone at the hallway as she passed by them. Her chin up high and glaring at everyone, Jia reached her locker and took out her books. 

She was about to snap at a girl who was bad mouthing her, but it looked like someone else did it for her instead. 

"Cut the crap, will you?" Heeseung's voice boomed in the hallway. Everyone went silent and stared at Heeseung who walked towards Jia. 

"Morning bitch," Heeseung said, hitting Jia's shoulders playfully. Jia simply rolled her eyes at him before she slammed her locker shut and stormed away. 

She entered her classroom with the same confidence level she had in the hallway, as every eye fell on her. 

As soon as she entered the classroom, a pair of arms flunged around her neck. 

"What's up, Yeona? Didn't see you yesterday," Jia said without hugging her back, with a bit of hurt in her voice. All she had wanted, was Yeona's and Hana's company when she was practically going through hell. 

But they hadn't even checked up on her. Not even a call or a text. 

"I'm really sorry, Jia," Yeona started, with anxiety filling her voice. Hana, who was just standing behind Yeona, did nothing but stare at them, which Jia found odd. 

"I really wanted to see how you were doing, but..." Jia stared at Yeona's features. Her brown hair reached up to her waist and her dark, glassy eyes stared innocently back at her. She didn't want to lose her as a friend. She was way too precious to be lost. 

"But?"

"They said you were hanging out with Jay, so I didn't bother to disturb you...I'm really sorry"

Jia sighed and walked to her desk, without bothering to turn back and look at her friends. She opened up her backpack aggressively and took her notebook to solve some math questions.

 Which she was unable to do, because one, there was a lot of noise and two, she wanted to hug Yeona back so badly, but her ego prevented her from doing so. 

-

It was lunch time and everyone poured out of their classrooms to enjoy the freedom of having food. I mean, nothing is greater than food. Food comes before studying. 

Yeona and Hana stared at Jia who had fallen asleep on her desk, her short hair covering one side of her face. Her glasses were neatly placed in front of her and the rythmic movements of her breathing prevented Hana and Yeona to wake her up. 

They knew Jia was overworking herself and barely got sleep. 

The two of them walked out of the classroom, leaving Jia behind as she enjoyed her long lost sleep...

Or not.

Heeseung's pov

I walked beside my Jungwon, Jay, Sunghoon, Ni-Ki, Jake and Sunoo, as Jay filled up the gang with everything he did yesterday with Jia alone. He kept emphasising on the word over and over again, until Jungwon had to hold down my hand with his to prevent me from throwing a fit.

Jungwon was the only one who knew how I felt about Jay.

And Jia.

To be honest, I didn't care. I didn't want to hear what he did alone with her. 

I just nodded my head and hummed occasionally as Jay talked, especially to me, which annoyed me a lot.

"Do you think she finally likes me back?" Jay asked me, but I was lost in my thoughts to hear him. 

"Heeseung?" 

"Huh? Yeah, really great" 

"Heeseung are you okay? I asked if you think Jia likes me back," Jay said, facing me. It was starting to annoy me even more.

"I dunno," I said, uninterestingly. "I think I left my wallet in the class, I'll get it real quick" 

I gave a quick look to Jungwon to let him know i was okay and just wanted some time to myself. It's a thing only I and him had between us.

He nodded at me and I turned on my heel and walked away from the place, even though I had my wallet on me. I just wanted to escape that place... and Jay. 

I decided to go to the class anyways, since I had nothing to do. 

I walked the usual path to our class. The path that was way to familiar to me and I hated it. 

Entering the classroom, I walked towards my usual desk, when I noticed a girl alone, sleeping. 

I chuckled to myself. "Let's annoy her" 

"Yah, Jia, did you hear Jay got a girlfriend?" I said, hoping she would be look up and throw a pen at me or something. 

"Some girl just asked him out in the cafeteria and he said yes," I continued. "Don't you wanna know who it is?" 

"Jia?" 

I walked over to her desk and shook her shoulders. She didn't wake up. 

"Hey," I tried again, this time shaking her harder. I started to worry. 

I lifted her head up by her shoulders and saw the most horrifying sight ever. I froze in my place yet i could feel my hands shaking.

There was blood all over her nose and mouth, and her uniform was drenched in red. I was too scared to say or do anything. 

Just then a voice spoke behind me, startling the shit out of me. 

"What did you do, Heeseung?" 

______________________________

We just doin warm up excercise here the main plot is miiillleeessss away.