chapter 03, coffee

By the time I and Yeona had given background info about our lives, I knew that Yeona's cousin was Jake, who was one of Heeseung's gang mates, Yeona liked cute boys, and she loved wearing high heels. 

Right when I was about to ask her if she had a boyfriend, we heard a girl crying nearby. 

"Who's that?" I asked and Yeona shrugged. 

We followed the noise and ended up in the hallway. There were a bunch of students gathered in a circle around two people.

It was Heeseung and a girl. 

There was a box of chocolates in front of the girl. The girl was fallen to the floor, crying.

"I don't care about you, or your dumb chocolates" Heeseung was telling her. 

The girl apparently confessed to him and he rejected her. Such a cold-hearted person. 

I approached them and everyone's eyes fell on me, even Heeseung's and the girl's. 

"Enjoying bullying another person?" I asked Heeseung, crossing my arms. 

"Ugh, what is your problem, girl?" Heeseung said, annoyed. "Stop interrupting me in everything I do"

"If breaking someone's heart is a good thing, then okay, I won't interrupt you"

Heeseung sighed. He walked closer to me and caught me by my collar. "You've just got yourself into great trouble, darling. See what I do now"

He let go of my collar, pushing me backward. He turned around and walked away with his friends behind him. 

"Assholes," I muttered under my breath, clenching my jaw. I turned to the girl, who was still on the floor. 

"You okay?" I asked her, helping her up. She nodded. My eyes went to the box of chocolates on the floor. 

I picked it up. "We can have this together" I offered, giving my best smile. "That is if you don't mind." 

The girl smiled. "I'd love to" 

"What's your name?" I asked her. 

"Hana" she replied. 

"Well, Hana, want to be friends?" I asked, offering her my hand. She smiled and shook it. "Sure" 

"You're kind Jia," Yeona said. "No one dares to save anyone from Heeseung" 

"He's a piece of shit" I replied. 

•third person pov•

Heeseung was sitting on his desk, with his feet on top.