chapter 05, homework

My eyes flutter open as the sunlight shined on my face

My eyes flutter open as the sunlight shined on my face. I rubbed my eyes and wore my glasses. 

"What...did just happen?" I mumbled. 

Then I remembered. I was still in my dress from yesterday and I hadn't washed up. 

"Yikes," I muttered. I quickly went to the washroom, washed up, and changed into my school uniform. 

I took my meds for the day and went to find Hwan. 

The little guy was sleeping on the couch, with his arms and legs spread out like a drunk person. 

I chuckled. "Hwanie," I said, shaking him. "Wake up" 

He groaned and opened his eyes. He stumbled his way through the bathroom. 

I went to the kitchen to make breakfast for us while listening to some music. 

-time skip-

I made my way to the hallway to my locker to take my books for the first period. My locker was right around the corner of the hallway, so I didn't have to walk through the entire crowd to get to the locker.

Just when I turned around towards my locker, I saw a bunch of boys standing in front of the locker. 

I sighed, "what do you want, Heeseung?" I asked, opening my locker. 

"Go out with me this weekend," he said. His friends beside him started laughing and he joined in too. They're making fun of me, huh?

"Sorry, I'm having a headache this weekend," I countered. His friends started chuckling at Heeseung as he just glared at me. 

"Do my homework" he blankly said. 

I turned to look at him. "Excuse me? Who do you think you are talking to?" 

"A bitch" he said. I wanted to smack his face. Gosh, it would be so good to see his face distorted. I shook the thought and faced Heeseung. 

"I am but not yours," I said. I put my books in my bag and turned around to leave.

"Let me copy yours, then," he said. "Or you're going to regret it" 

I ignored him and continued on my way to class. 

"You're going to regret ignoring Lee Heeseung!" He shouted behind me. People turned to see what was happening, but it least bothered me. 

I got to class and started prepping for the first period, revising for all the tests and all. 

In between, I got the urge to pee. I ignored it as much as I could, but it got uncontrollable. So I got up and made my way to the washroom. 

I did my business and washed my hands. I stared at my reflection in the mirror. I fixed my skirt put on some lip balm when suddenly another girl came and stood beside me.