Chapter 1

The desire of my heart is written on my lips .Should I utter it in words for you? ♤

The evening sun creeps past tall buildings and skyscrapers on a particularly warm Saturday , dimming sun rays peeps through the large windows of the set showcasing the crew.
And it's a wrap , someone yells ,closing the shoot for the day and thanks everyone on set for a job well done.

Seokjin, still dressed in his character's clothes, all but collapses onto the couch of their living room set with a dramatic groan .

"Why will you choose this career Seokjin-Ah...you should have been a teacher or something..or  have joined your dad's business...what possessed you to take this career?"

He groans covering his eyes with his arms and wiggles to adjust himself.

Do I really have to wear this itchy clothing ?

His co-Actor Taehyung snickers at his dramatic speech he gaves everytime when he is called in for shooting at early mornings or at late nights .

"Jin-ah cant agree more bro but we did a good Job today ! Hey how about drinks tonight.We won't be called tomorrow on set hopefully considering it's Sunday and we are here since morning! "

Seokjin who was still tired and regretting his life decisions groaned and flopped around burying himself in the couch.Taehyung cackles.

"I don't know Tae.Apparently my last 'scandal' (He quotes with his fingers ) with you was quite famous .You wanna be in headlines again?  Are Kim Seokjin and Kim Taehyung Dating ? Kim Seokjin and Kim Taehyung spotted in a bar on a Sunday night"
His muffled voice mimicked in a funny tone .

Andria who was collecting the equipments around the set laughed.The dispatch is unbelievable.

"No sorry .Not interested .Dad gave me a whole lot lecture on that.You shouldn't mix your personal life with professional life Seokjin blah blah"

"That was last year and then we have cleared that I am indeed dating but not you .Jimin was pissed at me because now everyone knows he is dating an actor.So I took the big hit( A/N: you see what I did here?👀) .Come on ,what are you even going to do tommorow?"

Seokjin sat up shooting a glare at Taehyung.

"Eat. Sleep .Repeat until the crew calls me again.Yes that's what I am doing so if you are done analyzing our scenes let's get out of here now .You are dropping me.Dad took my car keys and I don't want to bother Kevin.Maybe carry me out too? I am so tired Taehyung-ah "

Taehyung was checking if their final shots were perfect .He jut his hip out in a stance and squinted

"You want me to pick you up ? Have you seen yourself? I don't want to fracture myself "

"You all hate me so much.Where are my sweet fans ? I will tell them to unlike all your posts on Instagram Tae ,just you wait"

"Hardy har.Now get your ass up and let's go.Jimin will kill me if I am late again.Why do you keep sending our schedules to him.He goes full on detective if the timings don't match .Wait until you get in a relationship"

Seokjin begrudgingly lifted himself up and trails behind Taehyung ,their voice disappearing in the hallway

"I am done with that.No relationships . Dad said he is going to marry me off to some chaebol if I get in any other scandal now, so no thanks .You sure you can't lift me?

Taehyung glared and Seokjin pouted.
No one loves me.