Chapter 12

It was Jin's day off so he was idling in the apartment until his door bell rang .
He went towards the door and opened it to see Jungkook standing there with takeout in his hands.

"Hey Jungkook,come in.Finally got time from gaming to meet your brother in law?"

Jungkook took out his shoes and wore the slippers that were kept specially for guests and stepped in

"Yo! I am free today and heard you are  too so I decided to spend some bro time with my partner in crime,if you don't mind"

"Why would I mind ? You are always welcome brother"
Jin said over his shoulders and headed towards the Kitchen to place the takeout bags.

Jungkook followed him to the kitchen and stood near the counter.

"I brought Pizza and bulgogi . First ones for us and the other is for Namjoon hyung.Mom made it"

"I can't taste?"
Jin was eyeing the container and it looked delicious. Why did his Eomma didn't made it for him too?

"You like Bulgogi ? Then you can have it too.There's plenty for both of you .I dont like bulgogi"
Jungkook scrunched his face .

"I like it and Eomma made it so I will definitely have it when your brother comes back"

He put the container in refrigerator and took out the pizza for them to eat now

"You are calling me partner in crime and yet you haven't invited me for bike ride"

They both settled on the table and Jungkook placed the beer cans on the table

"I haven't went on one yet and you are busy ,didn't thought you will be up for it "

Jin began to stuff his mouth with the cheesy pizza and moaned.

"Yaa this is the best and I am not always busy.We can plan something "

"Okie but what will you tell Namjoon hyung?"

"That I am going out with you .He knows about my racing hobby.I took him on a ride in my sports car too,he said he liked it "

Jungkook choked on his slice .

He was trying hard to chew everything and get out his words of utter shock .Namjoon went on a race car ride? Namjoon who doesn't drive his car at a speed more than 45?

"You are kidding .He would never.He hates speed ! He lectures me on how I shouldn't play with my life like that.No way,tell me you are lying "

Jungkook won't believe. It's impossible.

"I am not.It was maybe last month ? Yes. I was stressed about my audition and he himself suggested to go on a ride and I asked him to take my car and he agreed"

"So he drove"

"I did .At 120 .He was pretty scared but then he said he liked it"

Jungkook was gaping at Jin.No way.But Jin was telling the truth.He could see it on his face.

"Oh god.How is this real? You really made him sit on the passenger seat and sped that much ? This is breaking news,why didn't you told me all this time"

"It never came up but Namjoon  took my keys with him and told me that I can drive the car only when he is with me .So my car is currently idling in the parking space and I am using the spare car which has speed limit "

"Now that sounds like hyung "

Ofcourse Namjoon will do that .

"But really he said he liked it? What's up with my brother? He was never like this "