Chapter 20

"Come on hyung you can do it"

"Stop yelling Jungkook-ah.Hyung needs to concentrate."

Hoseok was intensely staring at Yoongi and trying to figure what move is he going to play now and deflated when Yoongi moved his pawn.Huh so he is going to play safe now.

As planned they all had gathered in RAIN and were currently waiting  for Namjoon to show up. So Hoseok and Yoongi were playing an intense game of Chess...which Yoongi believes he is master at it .

Whereas Jungkook was cheering Yoongi as well as Hoseok and hoseok asked him to take one side...but Jungkook couldn't.

Meanwhile at the corner of the same room there was a ping pong game going on between Seokjin and Taehyung and jimin was by default cheering for Taehyung.Traitor.

"Jimin-Ah you are so going to regret taking his side you know...I am the master at this game"
Seokjin spoke serving the ball and Taehyung successfully served back.They were at match point now and the atmosphere was serious until Jin served again and Taehyung missed it .

Seokjin dropped his racket on the table and threw his hands in air screaming victory.

Hoseok whipped his head at the loud screeching and frowned. How did he know I won ?

Then he saw Taehyung whining about Jin cheating and he understood ...oh so Jin won too.

"Yaaa..you cheated.I wasn't looking "

Seokjin narrowed his eyes
"That isn't a reason."

Jimin shooked his head and went to Jungkook .

"Yaaa when is the booze counter going to open ?"

"Its open.we are going there now ! Come on Hyung's, stop booing at each other and get going...aish..why is Namjoon hyung not here yet and then he will get mad if we start without him"

He took out his phone to call the latter.

Seokjin yelled from his place
"He had left the office.Maria called"

"I wonder whose secretary she is ? How come she tell you everything?"

"Courtesy of my cheese cakes .I bribe her.Namjoon still doesn't know "

"Jin come on ,Kook said we are going to  bar now"

Jimin said clutching Jin.Taehyung snickered.

These two are crazy when it comes to drinking.And none of them can handle more than three shots pfft look at Jimin's excited face.He have to drag his fiance home today too.

"Then what are we waiting for,let's go"

"Seokjinnie stop right there.You are not  going to touch the glass before Namjoon comes here"

Hoseok warned  from where he was sitting .

"Yaaa why would you stop him..let the man be "
Yoongi said getting off his seat and put his hand over Jin's shoulder.

Seokjin winked at Hoseok and off he went .

"I tried Namjoon ,don't blame me now"
Hoseok shooked his head ,sliding off the stool.

The dim lights in the bar with a instrumental music going on in the background had created a serene atmosphere.

Hoseok was sitting at his bar stool twirling the Martini in his hands while trying to ignore whatever was going right in front of him.

"Jungkookie my bro I love you so much"

Seokjin drawls looping his arms around Jungkook who was even though drunk wasn't a goner and slurring like his brother in law was.