Chapter 15

Namjoon was in his office when Maria knocked.

"Sir.I know you said not to let anyone in but."

"But ? Maria ,what is it ? "

She was shifting in her heels .Namjoon was pretty pissed off since morning which is rare but he had told her not to disturb him for at least an hour but here she was going to do the same

But Namjoon had also told her that few people are exception and one of them is asking to meet him right now.

"Seokjin Sir is waiting in the lobby.He wanted to know if you are free to meet him now"

Namjoon mentally facepalmed.He have told the latter that he doesn't need any permission to come in his cabin but Jin being Jin will follow the protocols..

"Let him in"

Namjoon straightened himself and frowned. Jin rarely comes to his office and by rarely he just had came twice in the office in all these months.

Soon Seokjin entered the cabin and Namjoon got off the seat.

"You know you don't need permission right ?"

Seokjin smiles softly
"But you are the Boss and I can't just barge in my Boss's cabin now can I ? "

Namjoon laughed.Jin had signed a contract for modeling with Hopeworld and Namjoon was the ultimate Owner of it

"So why are you in your boss's cabin now?"

They both can play this game.It's entertaining

Seokjin rounded off the table and stood in front of Namjoon.

Looping his hands around his neck he blinked dramatically
" To talk to his husband so the boss can go on a break and send my husband here"

Namjoon pulled him closer by his waist and whispered

"Is this any way of asking your boss.This isn't ethical.You shouldn't try to get touchy with your boss now"

And yet he too was doing the exact opposite of what he was saying

"What can I say ,my boss is handsome. A little flirting won't hurt will it now ? "

Seokjin yanked him down by his tie, taking him offguard.Woah what is Jin trying to do ? This is his office...even though no one will barge in without knocking..he really don't want to take any chances either.

He clears his throat and asked "And what about your husband? "

Jin was pushed back until he hit the edge of the table.He jumped ,settling on the table and pulled Namjoon closer with his legs
"He can join us too"

"What's gotten into you? Babe you do know right this is my office"

Namjoon don't mind Jin coming here and flirting with him.Ofcourse not.

But  now they are getting touchy and he really dont want to think about a possible make-out session on his desk

He is here most of the time and he really dont want to have an image of Jin on this table making out with him.How scandalous is that.

Seokjin flushed at the nickname.The latter had started calling him random nicknames at random times.

"I know, but what can I do? You dont leave my husband alone and I miss him "
he spoke lowly in Namjoon's neck, his hot breath sending a tingling sensation in Namjoon's entire body.

"You are really trying to get yourself in trouble "
He hovered close placing his hands on either sides caging Jin.

There was a spark in Jin's eyes and Namjoon smirked.