Chapter 2

Namjoon was in a good mood. The meeting went perfect and they got the deal.This was great for his goal.Soon Mono Empires will be spread all over in foreign countries too.He might have smiled at the guards while coming in.

When he was rounding off the circular stairs he met with smirking Jungkook .Oh oh.What now ?

"Hyungiee I heard you are getting married"
Jungkook bats his lashes ,cheekily showing off his teeth .Namjoon though loves his brother wanted to punch his face.

His Mom.Ofcourse she told everyone in the house.But there is no marriage because Seokjin wouldn't agree .So now Jungkook should stop showing his bunny teeth.

"Haha ....No.There's no wedding happening kook-ah and where are you going ? It's 11 pm .Dont tell me you are going out now !"

Jungkook is a game developer and he likes to play games all night whenever he can and roam around city on his bike .

"Yes hyung.I am going out tonight because then who knows when I can go out again like this because then we all will be busy preparing for your wedding"

Namjoon stilled.Why does he keep saying there is a wedding?

"Kookie my sweet little brother why do you keep saying that .I told you right there's no wedding happening.I just came from signing an important deal and I am really in no mood to joke"

Namjoon resumed climbing upstairs . Jungkook shrugged.

There is a wedding he knows it.
Granny said there will be a wedding,if hyung don't want to believe it..why does he care.He ran downstairs and out of the house.

"Minah but are you sure the Boy is good for Namjoon? I trust your decision but you know how Namjoon is .He doesn't like to waste his time on things he dont like and he is so against the idea of wedding"

Sungwha says while sitting on her resting chair with Minah settled on the bed next to her .

"Eommoni, Seokjin is Taehoon's son and Taehoon is my childhood friend.I have seen Seokjin grow up ,he is a little childish but good at heart.And he is the perfect partner for our  Namjoon.Eommoni you will convince him right ?"

"I will try and maybe this time you both are right so how about I find a mid ground? "

"And what will be that ? "

"I will convince Namjoon to atleast meet Jin once, then I am sure he will think about it "

This was good.Now if only Namjoon will stop being stubborn and agree to meet Seokjin.

Namjoon was sitting on his bed with glasses perched on his nose, typing furiously on his laptop.There was a knock on his door and he absent mindedly allows to come in .

The stick made a sound on the vinyl tiles and Namjoon felt a hand on his head

He smiles looking up and puts his laptop

"Granny why did you knocked? You know you are always welcome in .Please take a seat"

He made sure she was sat comfortably and asked
"You had any work for me? You could have called me ? Why would you come by yourself? "

Namjoon holds her wrinkled hands in his , rubbing circles over the back of her hand.

Sungwha smiled.Namjoon might not be home all the time but whenever he was he would come visit her but today he didn't and she knows why. Namjoon knows what will happen if he visits her.

"You didn't came to meet me today..so I thought why not I give a visit to my busy grandson"

"Granny..I was just looking at the new assignment and there were few errors so I was just sending -"